Re: [PH] Lunch bag not moving to inventory

by CCuteCCabaret

Original Post

Re: Lunch bag not moving to inventory (patch 1.86.157.1030)

★★★ Apprentice

Just following up on my own reply from yesterday.

Someone in the forums suggested I see if saving the lot to my Tray, then bulldozing it, then putting the lot back down resolves the issue.    I tried it, and it does.

I had a lot of Handiness upgrades on things at the location which I lost, of course, doing this.   Now I'm going to try replacing all of the upgrades before doing much of anything else on the lot, to see if an upgrade is part of this problem.

Message 21 of 68 (2,327 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Could anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file with me where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing your saves: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 22 of 68 (2,309 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I send you my savefile, hope I did it correctly since I never wrote a dm before.

For me the lunchbags break when I try to drag them into a sims inventory. They get stuck to my cursor when I try to drop them in. Afterwards the game seems to think they are in the inventory as the "put in inventory" option is replaced by "place in world". The lunchbags can't be moved around the lot either. When I reload the lot after the error occured the lunchbags float like in the picture @IrisuChan posted or disappear. After the last reload the drawing tablet one of my sims had in their inventory seems to have disappeared as well, but I'm not sure if that's related. Other objects can be moved in and out of the inventory normally.

Message 23 of 68 (2,221 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [PH] Lunch bag not moving to inventory

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I didn't have any issues with sack lunches being made / put into inventory until I packed a lunch from one of the new Eastern Asian meals (specifically galbi-jjim).  After that error, all packed lunches gave the error.

*edited for grammar, yay tired brain

Message 24 of 68 (2,088 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@NameGani I have also noticed some dishes are more prone to the issue then others. Glad your experiencing the same.
Message 25 of 68 (2,039 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is happening to me too, i've never had this issue before (from what i know anyway.) when i was playing with my sim i made a plate of fruitcake into a packed lunch and tried to put it back into the fridge and it kept glitching, so i just made my sim open it and eat it (which she ate with no problem) then she went to school as she's a teenager but then when i tried to put some stuff into a box (i forgot what pack it's from) it made my game go all laggy so me being me i saved it and went off. came back on and the packed lunch is back in my sims inventory when she'd already eaten it before she went to school. i tried getting help on the Deaderpool discord as i do play with mods and have MCCC but they sent me here as it's an EA bug that's being open issue on here. but glad to see i'm not the only one

Message 26 of 68 (1,939 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I’ve never had this issue until the most recent update. I have my sim make a sack lunch, and when I either tell them to put it in inventory or I manually drag it there, it glitches and the object stays on the counter. I tried messing with it to see if I could figure out what was happening, but it ended up suspending the object in the air when I tried to put it in his inventory again. Not sure what’s happening.

FYI I play on XBox One, so it’s not just a mod issue. It’s just something in the game.

Message 27 of 68 (1,821 Views)

★★ Guide

Having the same issues - it also generates an LE when I try to put it in the sim inventory and then when I go to another lot, it shows up in the inventory and functions as normal. I will take my mods out soon and try to get an unmodded save to send to the gurus.

Message 28 of 68 (1,759 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: PC(Win10)
Which language are you playing the game in?: English
How often does the bug occur?: Just now once
What is your current game version number?: 1.88.228.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed?:
All EP/ GPs other than GP03(DO),08(ROM),09(JTB),11(MWS)/ SP08(BS),09(VGS),12(TS),13(LDS),15(MS),16(TLS),18(PS)/ SP25(ILK)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Make a grocery order from a cell phone. Then click delivered grocery bag and choose "put in inventory".
What happens when the bug occurs?: Order in queue is reset and "put in inventory" & "put away" disappear from pie-menu. After then, can't move the grocery bag. (Can grip that object, but can not put it in inventory.)
What do you expect to see?: When chose "put in inventory", sim can put the object in inventory.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?; Never used
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?: don't know

Just now this issue is happening in my save-data. And in the folder with this data, LE was generated.
However, this issue occurred in the "Goldbloom Grocery Bag", and I am playing with the PH pack installed, so I thought the PH pack might be the cause, which is why I posted this in this thread.
When I tried save and reload this data, the bag disappeared and items bought were gone, but the collection items such as chamomile and elderberry were assumed to have been acquired even though there were no objects in anywhere.
I have willing to provide this data, but since I do not use online storage, I am attaching only the LE generated when the bug occurred.

Spoiler

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<root>
<report>
<version>2</version>
<sessionid>7a67714141019439629e050a</sessionid>
<type>desync</type>
<sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
<createtime>2022-06-07 03:06:37</createtime>
<buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.88.228.1020-1.300.000.140.Release</buildsignature>
<categoryid>caches.py:296</categoryid>
<desyncid>7a67714141019439629e050a</desyncid>
<systemconfig />
<screenshot />
<desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'is_object_hidden')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\caches.py", line 294, in wrapper
KeyError: (InventoryTest(contents_check=CraftTaggedItemFactoryWrapper.factory, inventory_location=ImmutableSlots({'inventory': <ParticipantType.Actor = 1>, 'location_type': 0}), required_count=>= 1, test_hidden=TestHiddenInventories.HIDDEN_ONLY, tooltip=None), frozenset({('inventory_owners', ())}))

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\interaction_elements.py", line 173, in _behavior_element
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\household_inventory_management.py", line 143, in _do_behavior
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\inventory.py", line 318, in player_try_add_object
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\inventory.py", line 353, in _insert_item
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\inventory_storage.py", line 323, in insert
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\inventory_storage.py", line 492, in _insert
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\inventory_item.py", line 1114, in set_inventory_type
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\inventory_item.py", line 1311, in _apply_inventory_effects
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\inventory_item.py", line 1318, in _apply_inventory_effects
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\inventory_item.py", line 1269, in _run_decay_modifiers_tests
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 506, in run_tests
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 129, in __call__
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\caches.py", line 296, in wrapper
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\object_tests.py", line 1230, in __call__AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'is_object_hidden'rtim=0
Client Session Time: 29.24

Num Save Errors: 0

Num Load Errors: 0

Current Game State: 0x96d01090

LoadingScreenActiveFlag: 1

Origin Version: 10,5,112,50486

Modded: False

SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.19044 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670M

</desyncdata>
</report>
<report>
<version>2</version>
<type>desync</type>
<createtime>2022-06-07 03:06:50</createtime>
<buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.88.228.1020-1.300.000.140.Release</buildsignature>
<categoryid>object_manager.py:442</categoryid>
<systemconfig />
<screenshot />
<desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AssertionError: [Object Manager] [tingyul] Attempting to move an object that is not in this manager)
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\carry\put_down_interactions.py", line 678, in _run_interaction_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\inventory.py", line 403, in try_remove_object_by_id
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\inventory_storage.py", line 423, in remove
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\inventory_storage.py", line 514, in _remove
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\object_manager.py", line 442, in move_to_world
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\log.py", line 894, in assert_raiseAssertionError: [Object Manager] [tingyul] Attempting to move an object that is not in this managerrtim=0

</desyncdata>
</report>
<report>
<version>2</version>
<type>desync</type>
<createtime>2022-06-07 03:07:02</createtime>
<categoryid>object_manager.py:442</categoryid>
<systemconfig />
<screenshot />
<desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AssertionError: [Object Manager] [tingyul] Attempting to move an object that is not in this manager)
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\carry\put_down_interactions.py", line 678, in _run_interaction_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\inventory.py", line 403, in try_remove_object_by_id
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\inventory_storage.py", line 423, in remove
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\inventory_storage.py", line 514, in _remove
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\object_manager.py", line 442, in move_to_world
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\log.py", line 894, in assert_raiseAssertionError: [Object Manager] [tingyul] Attempting to move an object that is not in this managerrtim=0

</desyncdata>
</report>
</root>

Message 29 of 68 (1,728 Views)

★★ Guide

I couldn't get it to reliably reproduce in a new unmodded save, although it DID generate a Lastexception, which I am attaching. I mean, in an unmodded fresh game, it's still pretty broken actually:

1. it generates an LE

2. The 3 foods that are built into the make a sack lunch interaction (veggie hummus, peanut butter, tuna sandwich), when made into a sack lunch, go into the inventory fine but when you hover over them you don't get a tooltip telling you what the food is or how long until spoilage.

3. Turning a different food into a sack lunch seems to be hit or miss, depending on the food, as to whether it will let you put it into the inventory or not. If you try and it fails, if you leave the lot, it ends up in your inventory perfectly fine. If you leave the lot with the above sandwich sack lunches in your inventory, they also become fixed and you can view the tooltips, etc.

I have yet to try having a "broken" one (one that won't go in your inventory at all) attempt to go into my inventory and then go to a rabbithole career, mostly because there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to which recipes reliably break like that, but the 3 sandwich ones, even without tooltips, still give you the proper moodlet if your sim eats it at work. And they all unpack normally. I'm hoping this LE will help.

Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>7cb72517c3f29884629d68db</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2022-06-06 00:32:05</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.88.228.1020-1.300.000.140.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>resolver.py:836</categoryid><desyncid>7cb72517c3f29884629d68db</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception when applying action &lt;RelationshipBitChange ParticipantType.TargetSim&gt; for loot &lt;class 'sims4.tuning.instances.loot_SignificantOther_GoingOutSocials_Matchmake_OffLot'&gt; (ValueError: Trying to use DoubleSimResolver with unsupported participant: ParticipantType.Listeners)&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 398, in invoke_command&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\ui_commands.py", line 26, in ui_dialog_respond&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_service.py", line 145, in dialog_respond&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 392, in respond&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\callback_utils.py", line 158, in __call__&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\drama_scheduler\dialog_drama_node.py", line 104, in response&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\loot.py", line 524, in apply_to_resolver&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_bit_change.py", line 120, in apply_to_resolver&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 895, in get_participants&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 836, in get_participants&#13;&#10;ValueError: Trying to use DoubleSimResolver with unsupported participant: ParticipantType.Listenersrtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>7cb72517c3f29884629d68db</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2022-06-06 00:43:56</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.88.228.1020-1.300.000.140.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>log.py:894</categoryid><desyncid>7cb72517c3f29884629d68db</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception raised while handling clip events: (AssertionError: [Object Manager] [tingyul] Attempting to move an object that is not in this manager)&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 486, in update&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\animation_utils.py", line 434, in flush_all_animations&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_accumulator.py", line 499, in flush&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_accumulator.py", line 399, in _append_arb_to_element&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_element.py", line 245, in execute_and_merge_arb&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_element.py", line 272, in handle_events&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\native\animation\arb.py", line 385, in handle_events&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_element.py", line 572, in _event_handler_parent&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\client_object_mixin.py", line 1572, in set_parent&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\client_object_mixin.py", line 366, in location&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\client_object_mixin.py", line 411, in set_location_without_distribution&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\inventory.py", line 403, in try_remove_object_by_id&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\inventory_storage.py", line 423, in remove&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\inventory_storage.py", line 514, in _remove&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\object_manager.py", line 442, in move_to_world&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\log.py", line 894, in assert_raise&#13;&#10;AssertionError: [Object Manager] [tingyul] Attempting to move an object that is not in this managerrtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>7cb72517c3f29884629d68db</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2022-06-06 00:45:26</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.88.228.1020-1.300.000.140.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>log.py:894</categoryid><desyncid>7cb72517c3f29884629d68db</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception raised while handling clip events: (AssertionError: [Object Manager] [tingyul] Attempting to move an object that is not in this manager)&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 486, in update&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\animation_utils.py", line 434, in flush_all_animations&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_accumulator.py", line 499, in flush&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_accumulator.py", line 399, in _append_arb_to_element&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_element.py", line 245, in execute_and_merge_arb&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_element.py", line 272, in handle_events&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\native\animation\arb.py", line 385, in handle_events&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_element.py", line 572, in _event_handler_parent&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\client_object_mixin.py", line 1572, in set_parent&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\client_object_mixin.py", line 366, in location&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\client_object_mixin.py", line 411, in set_location_without_distribution&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\inventory.py", line 403, in try_remove_object_by_id&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\inventory_storage.py", line 423, in remove&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\inventory_storage.py", line 514, in _remove&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\object_manager.py", line 442, in move_to_world&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\log.py", line 894, in assert_raise&#13;&#10;AssertionError: [Object Manager] [tingyul] Attempting to move an object that is not in this managerrtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>7cb72517c3f29884629d68db</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2022-06-06 00:45:32</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.88.228.1020-1.300.000.140.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>log.py:894</categoryid><desyncid>7cb72517c3f29884629d68db</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception raised while handling clip events: (AssertionError: [Object Manager] [tingyul] Attempting to move an object that is not in this manager)&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 486, in update&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\animation_utils.py", line 434, in flush_all_animations&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_accumulator.py", line 499, in flush&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_accumulator.py", line 399, in _append_arb_to_element&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_element.py", line 245, in execute_and_merge_arb&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_element.py", line 272, in handle_events&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\native\animation\arb.py", line 385, in handle_events&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\carry\carry_postures.py", line 242, in carry_event_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slots.py", line 366, in add_child&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\client_object_mixin.py", line 1572, in set_parent&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\client_object_mixin.py", line 366, in location&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\client_object_mixin.py", line 411, in set_location_without_distribution&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\inventory.py", line 403, in try_remove_object_by_id&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\inventory_storage.py", line 423, in remove&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\inventory_storage.py", line 514, in _remove&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\object_manager.py", line 442, in move_to_world&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\log.py", line 894, in assert_raise&#13;&#10;AssertionError: [Object Manager] [tingyul] Attempting to move an object that is not in this managerrtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>7cb72517c3f29884629d68db</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2022-06-06 00:46:54</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.88.228.1020-1.300.000.140.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>indexed_manager.py:179</categoryid><desyncid>7cb72517c3f29884629d68db</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Error during inventory load (ObjectIDError: ID collision detected. ID:548048410002790763, New Object:Food_SackLunch:0x079b0f200def196b, Existing Object:Food_SackLunch:0x079b0f200def196b)&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 117, in wrapped&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in finally_wrap&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 365, in c_api_client_connect&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 575, in do_zone_spin_up&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1556, in update&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 717, in on_enter&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_spawner_service.py", line 664, in batch_spawn_during_zone_spin_up&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_spawner_service.py", line 833, in _spawn_next_sim&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_spawner_service.py", line 868, in _spawn_requested_sim&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_spawner.py", line 480, in spawn_sim&#13;&#10; File "E:\Builds\MCCC_2022_3_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 196, in _wrapper_function&#13;&#10; File "E:\Builds\MCCC_2022_3_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 663, in inject_sim_info_create_instance&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 2017, in create_sim_instance&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\system.py", line 189, in create_object&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\object_manager.py", line 713, in add&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\indexed_manager.py", line 195, in add&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\object_manager.py", line 92, in call_on_add&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\indexed_manager.py", line 328, in call_on_add&#13;&#10; File "C:\Users\Carl\PycharmProjects\GameplayOverhaul\My Script Mods\CollectiblesReady\Scripts\CollectiblesReady.py", line 158, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10; File "C:\Users\Carl\PycharmProjects\GameplayOverhaul\My Script Mods\CollectiblesReady\Scripts\CollectiblesReady.py", line 175, in carl_inject_sim_superaffordances_go&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 2639, in on_add&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\inventory.py", line 792, in load_items&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\sim_inventory_component.py", line 161, in _load_item&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\inventory.py", line 803, in _create_inventory_object&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\system.py", line 204, in create_object&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\indexed_manager.py", line 179, in add&#13;&#10;indexed_manager.ObjectIDError: ID collision detected. ID:548048410002790763, New Object:Food_SackLunch:0x079b0f200def196b, Existing Object:Food_SackLunch:0x079b0f200def196brtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
</root>
Message 30 of 68 (1,715 Views)