Re: [FIXED] [PC] Stop and go Lags/freezes since Patch 1.88 (Pronouns)

by beyoncejuice

Original Post

Re: new patch is freezing game

★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict wrote:

There's a small patch you can download. I have no idea what it does and I don't want to get anyone's hopes up but could you guys install the patch ?

@BHopper2 @MoniekJ @BylineBelife @YungAngry @ArthieLefort 

Back to normal!

Thank you for your assistance @crinrict and to the whole EA team. Volunteers and staff 

Message 301 of 309 (1,356 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Looks like my freezing is fixed as well.
Message 302 of 309 (1,327 Views)

Hero

I want to thank everyone that provided information for this issue that allowed EA to fix it so quickly.

Sims 4 is a very complex game when it comes to simulation, especially for older and long played saves so lags will probably be always part of it BUT it shouldn't be as bad as what you have experienced since Tuesday.

There are a few open threads for lags that you can post in if you have these issues

If you still have issues that are really bad, please post in the Tech forums of your platform, providing your specs and DxDiag so a helper can assist you in decipher these.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 303 of 309 (7,197 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict It's back! Fixed! I'm playing and happy!!!!
Message 304 of 309 (1,241 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Lo and behold, my game is fixed. much thanks to all involved and the EA team for taking swift action Standard smile

Message 305 of 309 (1,165 Views)

★★★ Novice

So far so good. I was able to get to the gallery almost instantly. Loading a save and a home was normal as well. Only have about an hour to play before I have to head out, but that should be more than enough time to determine if it's fixed, and I feel pretty good about it right now.  I have toddler twins so they need me ;-)05-27-22_3-35-13 PM.png

Message 306 of 309 (1,138 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict it's all fixed! Thank you for your patience with us, happy gaming everyone <3
Message 307 of 309 (1,121 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Game repaired thank you very much for the repair the game is back to normal thank you!
Message 308 of 309 (1,020 Views)

Hero

Thanks everyone for this feedback

I'm going to lock this thread now as this particular issues seems fixed for folks.

Please see solution post on what to do if you still experiencing major lags.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 309 of 309 (957 Views)