Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [PC] Lags/Freezes since Patch 1.88 (Pronouns)

by QueenZoella118

Original Post

Re: Game running slow

Hero
@YungAngry Seems like the link I provided on the first page isn't loading currently

Follow these instructions

- Press Windows-Key + R
- Type: DxDiag
- Click on Save all Information.
- Attach the Text File to your post

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 51 of 309 (726 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

is this what yall need?

Message 52 of 309 (719 Views)

Hero
@YungAngry Yup, thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 53 of 309 (703 Views)

★ Guide

This is a new save after the update. Front page was so slow, it was almost unusable. Loading into CAS as well. I had lags before this as my laptop is not great but nothing like this. I thought the game had crashed at one point, as it froze. 

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 54 of 309 (769 Views)

Hero
@xemily91 your graphics chip is very borderline. Do you have many packs ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 55 of 309 (767 Views)

★ Guide

well yes, sort of. I'm working on getting a new PC. Also I play with mods but I've checked and updated all of them (besides UI cheats).

Message 56 of 309 (761 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
  • Did you have lags before this update? If so, where? I had lags before the patch update in the entire game but it was playable.
  • Where does the game lag now? Everywhere or specific areas? the lag is in main menu and CAS, i cant get through to live mode. 
  • Do you play a fresh or an existing save game?  I took out all my save files to keep them safe so i tried with a fresh game.
  • Are you using mods/cc and if so, have you tested without them? I do use mods and cc but i have also tested without them and it still lags the same as with them in.

I have attached my Config.log and DxDaig.txt files as well.

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 57 of 309 (743 Views)

Hero
@xemily91 Since you were able to play before, you probably should still be. It wasn't a big patch. Just wondering if it's the same for everyone. So far everyone that posted their specs has been on an AMD graphics card so your intel chips is the first non-amd.

Guess we just need more data :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 58 of 309 (736 Views)

Hero
@QueenZoella118 Your computer is unfortunately below minimum requirements so any fix might not help you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 59 of 309 (732 Views)

★★★★ Novice

oh i thought some of the specs were just over minimum requirements? oh well that's fine. either way, i know it's not to do with my laptop as i've never had lag this bad before, i just wanted another opinion on what it might be as i may have got it wrong. thank you anyway!

Message 60 of 309 (726 Views)