Re: The Sims 4 - Customizable Pronouns Thread.

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Game freezes trying to exit out pop up annoucement May 2022

Hero
@MissNOFX I merged all your posts to this one as that's what you seem to see.

Your description sounds different though so do you have an issue with the pop-up at the beginning or while you're in game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 309 (1,281 Views)

Re: Sims 4 constantly freezing after update

★ Guide

similar thing to the op, only i don't get the "sims 4 not responding", it just freezes. For me, however, the freeze is far longer, but corrects itself. And it's not only in game play, it's in game start-up also.

Message 11 of 309 (3,688 Views)

Game loading and crashing

★★★ Newbie

After latest update the game started to have long loading time in every few seconds. (My friend has the same issue after update.)

I've tried to update my computer, check viruses etc. and restart the game and the computer, but it did not help.

Any further advice needed, thank you. ^^

Message 12 of 309 (3,601 Views)

Why does my game keep freezing after it just updated yesterday?

★★★★★ Newbie

My game keeps freezing up even if i take all mu cc and mods off it will still freeze it was fine before the update but now, It wont stop acting like it will crash but just freeze

Message 13 of 309 (3,665 Views)

Re: Why does my game keep freezing after it just updated yesterday?

Hero (Retired)

@3wi6thvwbnry Please provide your computer's dxdiag - how to run dxdiag and then attach the created text (.txt) file to the paper clip in the lower right of the forum respnse window. Try running the game with Origin in the off line mode.

Message 14 of 309 (3,643 Views)

Re: Game loading and crashing

Hero
@asrhana Are you playing on PC ? Any Mods/CC ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 309 (3,566 Views)

Re: my game is now virtually unplayable due to new patch

★★★★★ Newbie

Exact same with me.  The screen about the update is gone this morning but it’s still freezing. It’s also causing problems in the game where it allowed me to grab and move a rug without being in build mode when I clicked to move the view around.

Message 16 of 309 (1,240 Views)

Hero
@MrSimbody Are you using mods/cc ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 309 (1,238 Views)
Highlighted

Re: The Sims 4 - Customizable Pronouns Thread.

Hero
@exquisitesims I split your post from the pronouns thread as your issue is about lags and not the pronouns.

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

- Press Windows-Key + R
- Type: DxDiag
- Click on Save all Information.
- Attach the Text File to your post

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 309 (3,241 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

No.  The only thing I’ve done was installed the paranormal stuff.  The update caused me to freeze every 30 seconds or so from start up.  I’ve gone through and deleted everything that I could find via online helps.

Message 19 of 309 (1,228 Views)