[FIXED] [PC/MAC] [XB1/PS4] June 3 Patch crash

by NoahLGP

Original Post

Re: Crash when loading a save after june 2nd update

★ Novice

I play on Xbox one and it’s happening to me too, ever since the update I haven’t been able to play any of my saves.

Message 481 of 485 (1,524 Views)

Re: Crash when loading a save after june 2nd update

★★★ Newbie

I've been having the same issue as others but even after the patch my sims is still crashing. I have the university expansion pack and even when I start a new game, once they are at uni the game crashes with the error code 109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af. My saved games are still not loading either.

Message 482 of 485 (1,475 Views)

Re: Game Crash after June Update- Mac

★★★ Newbie
@CrypticKam any progress on Xbox One? Mine keeps crashing every time I try and load.
Message 483 of 485 (1,474 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi everyone,

A new update is now available on console as well:

We have a small but important update for you to address some critical issues that affect all players across Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Thank you for your reports and assistance in tracking down these issues.
- Fixed an issue in which the game crashed or quit upon loading game saves that were created prior to the June 3rd update.
- Fixed an issue in which Error code 122:1c9cf40 would appear and loaded the Manage World screen and prompted Simmers to restart the game.

With this, the crashing issue when loading your saves should no longer happen. Standard smile

If you are still experiencing any issues after updating, please, look for a topic describing the same issue your game has or open a new thread .

Thank you,

-Mai

Message 484 of 485 (10,016 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Mai Thank you.

Message 485 of 485 (1,424 Views)