[FIXED] [PC/MAC] [XB1/PS4] June 3 Patch crash

by NoahLGP

Original Post

Re: Crash when loading a save after june 2nd update

★★★ Newbie

after june 3 update Sims 4 was fine. Got the update today (6/4) and 3 of my worlds dissapeared

Message 461 of 485 (1,055 Views)

Re: Sims 4 keeps on Crashing after update

★★★ Novice

I haven't had a chance to check all the responses to this thread but I did want to add that I contacted EA about the issue I had they had me update my .NET Framework to 4.8 and my Microsoft Visual C++  and now my game works just fine. Hopefully, this will help someone. I've attached photos of exactly what I updated.

Message 462 of 485 (1,021 Views)

Re: PS4 Error CE-34878-0 loading ALL gamesave loads before June 2019

★★ Guide
@dmorr43 Can confirm that this works for me! MANY thanks to you and everyone who has been working on these problems! I hope the console versions can receive a similar fix soon (not long ago woke up). One thing I REALLY like about the new update is the overhaul to the Inventory Management Screen! Very nice. I will continue to watch out for a conclusion to the console issues (if they haven't already been solved as of right now), if only out of respect, and here is hoping issues like "this" won't happen with the next Update...
Message 463 of 485 (936 Views)

Game crahses when loading any save file

★★★ Newbie

Everytime I load my game since I pre ordered the eco pack it black screens and takes me home

Message 464 of 485 (717 Views)

Can't load saved games since June 3rd update

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Currently reinstalling so can't check
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs University Work Pet stuff Parenthood
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Pretty sure most people having this issue
What happens when the bug occurs? I click on my saved game and it starts to load then just cuts off and takes me back to homepage
What do you expect to see? My game
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. June 3rd Update

I have already seen numerous people complain about this, and a message was sent out yesterday from EA stating they had fixed this issue for Mac/Pc people. What about those on xbox? 

Message 465 of 485 (773 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm using the PS4 system and it is doing the same thing... error code CE-34878-0. Is there a way to disable the mods because it's not showing under options.. others

Message 466 of 485 (832 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

9am UTC, still experiencing CTDs on XB1, hopefully the console hotfix will be released soon. I was looking forward to testing the new features and pack yesterday but naturally they came shipped with a game-breaking bug.

Message 467 of 485 (810 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@dmorr43 wrote:

Update 06/04/2020

PC: 1.63.134.1020 / Mac: 1.63.134.1220

Hello Simmers,

We have a small but important update for you to address some critical issues that affect all players across PC and Mac. Thank you for your reports and assistance in tracking down these issues.

• Fixed an issue in which the game crashed or quit upon loading game saves that were created prior to the June 3rd update.
  • Fixed an issue in which Error code 122:1c9cf40 would appear and loaded the Manage World screen and prompted Simmers to restart the game.

Any ETA for update for console players? I have just checked and it’s still not working

Message 468 of 485 (945 Views)

★ Apprentice

Can confirm, as of this writing, consoles (Xbox one) still do not work.   Any update or ideas on when the fix will get pushed to consoles?  Thanks.  

Message 469 of 485 (942 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My Save do not work also after hot fix , i can't play my family and my save file are not back .Do not use mod and cc at the moment .

Message 470 of 485 (949 Views)