[FIXED] [PC/MAC] [XB1/PS4] June 3 Patch crash

by NoahLGP

Original Post

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [PC/MAC] [XB1/PS4] June 3 Patch crash

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi!

I am wondering the same thing. They said we can play with new games, but when I created a new game it doesn't have the sim option bar, I can't access the build mode etc. so basically my whole game crashed. I really hope they will come up with a fix soon.

Message 281 of 485 (692 Views)

Re: Crash when loading a save after june 2nd update

★★★★ Novice

Heya any update on this I have still lost all my saves and it keeps crashing still and I really wanna get the new pack that is coming out tomorrow but I don’t no I i should if it’s just not going to work

Message 282 of 485 (768 Views)

Re: [BG] June 3 Patch crash

★★★★ Novice
@SimGuruNick Any update on if this will be fixed iv still lost all my saves and it keep crashing I wanted to by the new pack tomorrow but don’t no I there is any point ?
Message 283 of 485 (745 Views)

★ Novice

Hi im not ea or anything but I wouldn't bother. The sims team are clearly lazy and we deserve better. Do not waste your money on this game and just wait till its fixed and try get refunded.

Message 284 of 485 (734 Views)

★★★ Novice

me too i really need to know

@DemiDuckTattoo wrote:
@SimGuruNickAny update on if this will be fixed iv still lost all my saves and it keep crashing I wanted to by the new pack tomorrow but don’t no I there is any point ?

Message 285 of 485 (868 Views)

★ Novice

hi all I am also having the same problem I just downloaded the update and it loads up to the play game button then completely crashes I have done the repair game and nothing happened I was really looking forward to getting the new game tomorrow but not now.... now if this is not fixed soon im looking for a full refund

Message 286 of 485 (833 Views)

The sims 4 crashes while loading after new patch

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Czech
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.133.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Crash while loading
What happens when the bug occurs? Game freezes and crashes
What do you expect to see? To load a game and see the world map.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. New June 3rd Patch

When i click on the "play" button, my game strat to load and after few seconds it crashes withou leaving any error message or so.

Message 287 of 485 (713 Views)

Re: The sims 4 crashes while loading after new patch

Hero
@Rivii111 Does a new save work ? Is it only for existing ones ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 288 of 485 (702 Views)

Latest patch corrupts save file and prevents start up

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.25
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover university, seasons, cats and dogs, island living, city living, realm of magic, jungle adventure, parenthood, vampires, laundry day stuff, toddler stuff, vintage glamour stuff, spooky stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By testing out loads from the last patch to the current one to see if the update effects it
What happens when the bug occurs? The game closes and and an error screen shows up
What do you expect to see? I try to load my save file and press play but instead it closes out
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have no clips or anything but I can say to help understand my situation a bit better that I was playing right before the patch and while updating my game I left it on the update screen, in other words, nothing could have happened to corrupt my saves file except for the update 

Message 289 of 485 (711 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Crashes only when loading saved game

[ Edited ]
Hero

@StilettoVixen49

@marisje2000 

I merged your post with the master thread on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 290 of 485 (706 Views)