by NoahLGP

Original Post

Re: June 3rd update takes me back to xbox home screen

★ Guide

I forgot to say that I am on PC not xbox

Message 201 of 485 (529 Views)

Re: Sims 4 keeps on Crashing after update

★★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict I did all of your suggestions and I figured out that it's my save file that's crashing the game. Is there any way to still keep my save and play the game or do I have to start over again?
Message 202 of 485 (753 Views)

Re: Game Crashing upon loading save file - ps4

★★ Apprentice

@wallaosg wrote:

@SimifyMeCaptain We are all waiting, but it is very frustrating to have to wait a long time for an update due to a problem caused by them and not by us, and they still do not update us with information about the problem. The game is not cheap and I want to play the way I used to.

Exactly.

Message 203 of 485 (933 Views)

Re: [BG] June 3 Patch crash

★★★★ Novice
@SimGuruNick Im also having the same issue with my game. I updated to the new june 3rd 2020 update. When i press the play button to my main save it loads but it stops and closes the program. I hope you guys can patch this because i will be really sad to have to delete my saves. I was really looking forward to getting the sims eco lifestyle. I want to be able to enjoy the new pack with my sims household. Recreating the household would be a whole process.
Message 204 of 485 (906 Views)

Re: [BG] June 3 Patch crash

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I have this problem too.  I am so disappointed that a release was sent out with such a massive problem!  I can't use my game.  I am not sure how to fix it.

I am adding that I have tried repair, clearing cache, I have also tried other options of my previous saves but I save often so they are all from the afternoon of June 1st.  I had one mod (MCC) and a few packs of CC, not much, and have only recently reintroduced CC to my games.  I have of course removed all cc/mods from the folder and disabled mods/cc in the game itself.  However my primary game save will not load under any circumstances.  I don't believe it's my problem.  I believe it's a faulty update.  Maybe that's why it was delayed??!

Message 205 of 485 (871 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [PC/MAC] [XB1/PS4] June 3 Patch crash

★★ Apprentice

Same Issue.

Product: The Sims 4

Platform: MAC Catalina 10.15.5

Which language are you playing the game in? English

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)

What is your current game version number? 1.63.133.1220

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but toddler stuff & spooky stuff.

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load an existing savegame

What happens when the bug occurs? The game crashes during loading screen

What do you expect to see? The game should show the world map

Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Only Mod/CC I used was MC Command Center. I removed it after update.

Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes the JUNE patch.

Please describe the patch or change you made. Sims 4 no longer loads saved games.

I have repaired & reinstalled. Tried loading without a MC Command Center (the only mod I ever used), tried loading it with updated MC Command Center, deleted cache’s ect. No difference. Still crash when loading saved files. All my save files are just slightly updated versions of each other so all the save files are from the same week & behave the same.

Message 206 of 485 (862 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think its the Mac makeup too.

Message 207 of 485 (861 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Anybody hear any news about a possible fix yet?  Still waiting.

Message 208 of 485 (837 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@DaleMcNutt No. But hopefully soon.
Message 209 of 485 (873 Views)

★ Apprentice

Well...this just bites. I cannot launch my game and do not want to lose my progress. Who do I contact about this?

Message 210 of 485 (989 Views)