[FIXED] [PC/MAC] [XB1/PS4] June 3 Patch crash

by NoahLGP

Original Post

Re: Can't load saved games since June 3rd update

[ Edited ]
Hero

@BarkerJT4691 I merged your post with the master thread.

Console didn't have the patch yet.

@Sunkal Sounds different. PLease create your own thread in tech

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 471 of 485 (882 Views)

Re: PS4 Error CE-34878-0 loading ALL gamesave loads before June 2019

★★★★ Novice

My saves worked after the 6/3 patch. I applied the 6/4 patched and then installed the new expansion last night when the download became available.

Now my game crashes to desktop when trying to play last save. It loads the world, I can pick the family but hitting the play button causes the crash.

Message 472 of 485 (879 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [PC/MAC] [XB1/PS4] June 3 Patch crash

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PS4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Unsure
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs/City Living/Get to work/Get togethers
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load an existing savegame
What happens when the bug occurs? The game freeze and crash during loading screen and I get error 348780.
What do you expect to see? The game should start.
Have you installed any customization with the game? No I'm on PS4.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made: Last night I installed 3 new expansions and it worked fine but then it did an update and its now wont work at all.

I hope the PS4 patch is ready soon. I was hoping to play the Sims this weekend but its looking unlikely.

Message 473 of 485 (846 Views)

Re: PS4 Error CE-34878-0 loading ALL gamesave loads before June 2019

Hero
@Kelira Are you using mods/cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 474 of 485 (821 Views)

Re: Crash when loading a save after june 2nd update

★★★ Newbie

@Chynapetal wrote:

I've never heard of "repairing" a game.  How do I do that, please?

To repair the game (if using PC) just right click on the game icon on your desktop and select “repair” from the menu. 

Message 475 of 485 (741 Views)

My sims 4 Xbox one update has stopped me from accessing my world

★★ Newbie

My Xbox one sims 4 received an update recently but this update has stopped me from accessing my favourite save. How do I fix this? Or is my save lost forever 

Message 476 of 485 (612 Views)

Re: [Xbox One] Game crashes when loading after 6/3 update

★★★ Newbie

I’m having exactly the same issue, the game loads perfectly fine to the main menu but once I press the play button it just takes me back to the Xbox home screen. Very annoying, as this is my only save file!! :/

Message 477 of 485 (691 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@kaykuy32 I’m having the exact same issue on my Xbox one it hasn’t worked since the update which shows you your bills and every time I go onto my sims household it takes me back to the home screen showing a code error and I try to relaunch the game and it doesn’t work I hope they can fix the problem
Message 478 of 485 (1,120 Views)

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

As you already noticed, the patch we released yesterday for PC/Mac addressed this crashing issue.
For anyone still having issues on PC/Mac, please, open a new thread for your issue, sharing as many details as possible: https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en.

This patch is still not available on console, but the team is working hard to bring it to consoles as soon as possible. We will let you know here once available.

Please, help us keep this thread on topic - this thread is only to discuss the crashing issue that started with June 3rd patch when loading saved games from the main menu.

Thanks,
-Mai
Message 479 of 485 (1,232 Views)

Re: [Xbox One] Game crashes when loading after 6/3 update

★★★★★ Newbie
@ds5620 I'm on xbox one as well, been a few days since the update... I just want to play Sims4, I hope they fix the issue sooner than later. I also don't want to lose any of my sims or progress from my save.
Message 480 of 485 (1,501 Views)