Re: I just got the June 3rd download and my game won't start

by SennaWales

Original Post

Can’t load sims 4 game on console

★★ Novice

HELP!!

My Sims 4 save file won’t open from the main menu on console. I try to open it and half way through the loading process, it says that an error has occurred. I have no idea what to do because this has never happened to me before. The weird thing is though, that all the other save files in my game are playable, meaning that I can enter them with ease. But, my main save is not working. 

I have no idea what is going on. Please Help!!

Message 451 of 485 (593 Views)

Re: Game Crash after June Update- Mac

★★★ Novice

Any news on a patch for XB1? I just tried to load a save and crashed to the home screen.

Message 452 of 485 (955 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@thecuriousrobot Noticed a new update, fingers crossed that it is finally fixed. Standard smile Will go try it now.
Message 453 of 485 (917 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Update: after the crash patch, everything seems to work just fine now. I am surprised how quickly that went out, so I thank the sims team for their hard work!

EDIT: I am not a console player

Message 454 of 485 (871 Views)

★ Novice

I just got a recent update AFTER the new update & my game seems to be working normally now🙂.

Message 455 of 485 (862 Views)

★★★ Novice

Are you playing on PC or Mac? I don’t think Console players have gotten it bc I sure haven’t gotten any new update (On PS4). Once again, EA is ruining the console players... but I REALLY hope I’m just mistaken......???? I just got Get Famous RIGHT after the update and wanna play it with my main Sim and her family. Can’t do that as of now... Frown

Message 456 of 485 (841 Views)

★ Guide
@CadiRemi Oh I'm quite sure we are not getting an update today on console. Maybe they'll fix the leftovers tomorrow.
Message 457 of 485 (800 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Meowjazzie Same...seems to finally be working again. Thanks Sims team for honoring your customers and working to get this fixed quickly. Good job! Hope the console update is released quickly as well for those affected.
Message 458 of 485 (755 Views)

Re: [BG] June 3 Patch crash

★★ Pro
@SimGuruNick Thank you so much for the patch update! I'm so happy to see my families again. :D
Message 459 of 485 (980 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It's working, and I can play the new expansion on Day 1.

Message 460 of 485 (1,004 Views)