by ajbero21

Original Post

Re: Crash when loading a save after june 2nd update

★★★ Novice

Thank you

Message 401 of 485 (808 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [PC/MAC] [XB1/PS4] June 3 Patch crash

★★★★★ Novice

Do you think the only solution will be to delete the affected save file because I have only one save file that I've worked incredibly hard on I really hope that is not the solution

Message 402 of 485 (779 Views)

★ Apprentice

same here, I feel really bad for the ones that updated and have to deal with this, have been thru myself a few times. Hope they fix it soon. I'm dying to build with the doors and windows off the grid

Message 403 of 485 (751 Views)

Re: my sims 4 keeps crashing while trying to re load a saved game

★ Novice

Yes! Ever since the eco livestyle game patch none of my worlds are loading. All I get to is the loading screen then it crashes and I have no clue why! But I do have mods and all are safe. But it wont work ever since eco-livesyle.

Message 404 of 485 (338 Views)

★★ Novice

Xbox one here. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. No luck. Since the patch I can get as far as the screen that shows the play button on the right and bottom left has all the add-ons. If I click the play button it crashes halfway thru the loading screen and takes me to Xbox home page. If I try to load file, it allows me to select my existing games, starts loading and blammo, hello Xbox home screen. I have no mods, no CC, no cheats, just the base game. I was this >-< close to lvl 10 on a skill.....I can't even fathom the idea of starting over again. Not with all the work I've put in :'( what bad timing :'( 

Message 405 of 485 (671 Views)

★★ Novice
@Pinkaaaaaaargh I feel you. I am an xbox player as well. I cannot load my game since the update.
Message 406 of 485 (599 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Corsiva123 I think you should wait before deleting anyhting
Message 407 of 485 (548 Views)

Re: Game Crash after June Update- Mac

★ Apprentice

Update: I created a new sims 4 folder (moved my old one over to the desktop). Copied over my tray and saves. None of my saves still work. Literally none of them. Created a new save, again, just to check to see if a new save would work, again. Sometimes loads up. Sometimes crashes. Yah, the game even crashes with newly created saves.

The game is literally broken and unplayable right now. I want to remind people that I have tried repairing the game, I cleared my cache, I cleaned up my folder, I had no Mods of CC, and I created a new sims 4 folder. Still crashes upon attempt to load up a save. There is nothing else I can try to do, at all.

The problem has got to be with this last update.

Message 408 of 485 (533 Views)

Re: Sims 4 crashing after update (June/2020)

★★★ Newbie

NNoooo way am I starting a new game, I've got huge investments into my cities and people

Message 409 of 485 (421 Views)

Re: Game Crash after June Update- Mac

★★★ Novice

Sim guru nick posted on twitter that they are currently working on a patch and to not delete any saves as the new patch should fix the problem https://twitter.com/SimGuruNick/status/1268617452008566786

Message 410 of 485 (879 Views)