Re: Crash when loading a save after june 2nd update

by ariegirl09

Original Post

Re: [BG] June 3 Patch crash

★★★★★ Newbie
@wallaosg After checking twice i realized i had it, deleted it from the mods folder and now the new game is working fine, THANK YOU
Message 391 of 485 (897 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Has anyone heard from them yet on what's being done to fix this?

Message 392 of 485 (896 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Judy4511 Nothing yet, I just started playing and it's crashing on me now. I just got a new PC too so I don't have any previous saves to fall back on.. Just have to start a new game if I wanna play. Frown
Message 393 of 485 (891 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've never heard of "repairing" a game.  How do I do that, please?

Message 394 of 485 (878 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@smallcasedThat's not acceptable to me. I'm too far into it to start over. They need to fix it.

Message 395 of 485 (863 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [PC/MAC] [XB1/PS4] June 3 Patch crash

@keeeks88  I've merged your thread with the master bug report on this issue.  Please keep an eye on it for updates.  In the interim, don't delete your affected saves—there may be a fix at some point—just play with a different save.

Feel free to click Me Too on the first post as well.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 396 of 485 (1,134 Views)

cant open world

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

hello, i have a problem where i can open my game perfectly fine but when i try opening my world it just crashes without even a white screen. but i can still open all other world but not the one i want to open. and if this cant be fixed atleast help me get the family back. (sims 4)

Message 397 of 485 (558 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Chynapetal : Repairing your game won't make it play your most recent saved files. There's something seriously wrong with the patch. 

Repair is available for PCs, not sure if consoles have this option. So, for future reference: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/my-game-downloaded-through-origin-but-will-not-install/

Message 398 of 485 (1,070 Views)

Re: Sims 4 not loading after update

Champion (Retired)

@Willowdragon1988 

This is a known issue. EA is working on a possible fix. In the meantime load another save or start a new game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 399 of 485 (555 Views)

Re: Mac Users: June 2020 Patch Crashed My Game

★★★★★ Novice

Exact same situation if i have to delete my one and only save for the solution I will be really upset and angry this is a patch update it should've been tested and shouldn't be adding in more bugs in my game @SimGuruNick  please help me figure this out I feel like I am in the dark when will this fix happen? 

Message 400 of 485 (817 Views)