Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [PC/MAC] [XB1/PS4] June 3 Patch crash

by MundanePhysics

Original Post

Re: my sims 4 keeps crashing while trying to re load a saved game

★★★ Newbie

Updated my game yesterday and been having the same problem since.

Message 381 of 485 (603 Views)

Re: [BG] June 3 Patch crash

★★★★★ Newbie
@wallaosg no im not!
Message 382 of 485 (1,018 Views)

New Patch = No Access to Saved Game Files

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.133.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Most - excluding strangerville, Realm of Magic, Pet Stuff, and the new Eco pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to load a save file game that you were using (with no cc or mods) before the update
What happens when the bug occurs? When I try to load the file I was playing on before the update, it begins to load, then the sims icon that spins while loading begins to freeze up and then it just exits out of the game entirely.
What do you expect to see? I expect my save file to load so I can play on it.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After the June 3rd patch update this issue has come up.

I was playing on this file just the day before with no problems and I’ve put a lot of time and effort into this file - I don’t want to be locked out of it or lose it.

Message 383 of 485 (715 Views)

Re: Game Crashing upon loading save file - ps4

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This might be helpful - I have three saved games. Two of them are loading properly after the June 2 update but the 3rd on keeps crashing. After they both loaded with CC and Mods removed I put the CC and Mods back in and they are still loading and playing fine. The only difference that I can recall with the 3rd save is that in order to be able to play Strangerville as a neighbourhood without dealing with the storyline (I already went through the whole story on the other 2 saves) I downloaded the TMEX-All Cheats Mod and by using 4 cheats got through the story and could play the neighbourhood as though someone had already played through the storyline. Otherwise I use the same favourite cc across all my saves. 

Oops - I might add this is not on ps4 - this is on my PC.

Message 384 of 485 (1,047 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ever since the update, my game will crash or freeze completely either a few minutes after gameplay starts or during loading. I have no mods installed and I've already run all diagnostic tests on my computer and ran a virus scan just to be safe. 

Message 385 of 485 (597 Views)

Game Crashes

★ Novice

Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
What is your current game version number? 1.63.133.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? -All expansion packs beside: Eco -All game packs beside: Realm of Magic, Strangerville, Jungle Adventure -All stuff packs beside: toddler, fitness, bowling and kids room
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open My save
What happens when the bug occurs? I open my game, try to play my save and it crashes while loading. 100% of the time
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my save and play it
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The patch that came before eco

I try to open my save unsuccessfully.

I can start a new save file, but I honestly do not want to. I want to see all the updates from my save file.

Message 386 of 485 (757 Views)

Game crashing after update

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? Polski
What is your current game version number? 1.25.102.4400
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, patio stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Press the play button.
What happens when the bug occurs? After pressing the play button it loads for a few seconds and then says that error CE-34878-0 has occurred. It happends with all the saved files.
What do you expect to see? To be able to play the game again from my saved files.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Please describe the patch or change you made. The June 3rd 2020 patch.

I am unable to add any videos or photos

Message 387 of 485 (756 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [PC/MAC] [XB1/PS4] June 3 Patch crash

★★★★★ Novice

There are so many issues with this build, it's so odd to see literally none of them were caught and that the patch hasn't just been rolled back yet. Did they check this patch at all before releasing it? It's especially strange they didn't catch something as major as large save files completely crashing the game altogether. 

Message 388 of 485 (930 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, despite doing the game repair and restarting a few times.

Message 389 of 485 (537 Views)

Re: [BG] June 3 Patch crash

★★★★ Novice
@emmybridget I have been. I contacted them before I found this thread and heard that I need to contact PSN support cause this error is their problem. Moreover I was told that this hasn’t happened (they got no other claims from people with similar bugs) which I immediately thought was bs. And I don’t know how about you guys, but it’s impossible to contact an actual live person from PS support.
Message 390 of 485 (924 Views)