Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [PC/MAC] [XB1/PS4] June 3 Patch crash

by ningnomaningnong

Original Post

Re: Crash when loading a save after june 2nd update

★★ Apprentice

@ningnomaningnong wrote:
@Amalathea “They need to appoint someone to communicate effectively with their customer base.”

This

Message 261 of 485 (934 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@SimifyMeCaptain wrote:

At the time of this comment, if is 1:30 on the east coast, and 9:30 on the west coast.

They're HOME. 

They are HUMAN BEINGS.

This is their JOB, and that job ENDS at some point in the day. They are not robots built to server you. They're not ignoring you, they simply have human rights and get to go home at some point during the day. Grow up. Good lord.

Get off the thread. They’re not going to give you credits for kissing their butt. Their “job” includes customer service, which they are immensely lacking.

Message 262 of 485 (946 Views)

[ Edited ]

@DrAtomAndFriends @DarkDiamondSims @aodoherty @Bookloversarcasm @here4nobody @mjaworski1983 @AnaSmak @nix2m @wobbles02 @libbystopard @MerryCapers @s395492 @Girlseye @carolynx16 

I've merged your posts into the master thread for this issue.  Please keep an eye on the thread for updates, and in the meantime, play a new save.  But don't delete your old saves—hopefully, they'll be salvageable at some point.

Feel free to click Me Too on the first post as well.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 263 of 485 (968 Views)

Re: Sims 4 keeps crashing after update

@keeeks88  When does the game crash?  Do you see any error codes?  If so, please post a screenshot.  And does this happen with any save, or only in an existing one?

Message 264 of 485 (460 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@puzzlezaddict Tried a new save on Xbox One. It works but a lot of bugs. Can’t even flip furniture, doors or anything in build mode. Pointless to play at this point.
Message 265 of 485 (941 Views)

Is there a problem with Sims4 Crashing since the new Origin update

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The game loads to the main menu then when you go to play it just closes. This has been happening since about 9pm last night BST. I have tried repairing the game, I don't have mods and I have also restarted PC ect

Message 266 of 485 (852 Views)

Re: Game crashes after update, corrupted save file?

★★ Pro
@AnaSmak I've lost all family I've been playing for a couple of years in real time. T_T
Message 267 of 485 (934 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@SimifyMeCaptain Not all companies operate on a 9-5 job. And if they have ending shifts, in an emergency where their product is faulty, they should pay overtime/hire extra staff/swap shifts with others etc to get it operational again. Good Lord, they make enough money to operate outside a small 9-5 box. And if they don't have enough staff to rotate shifts....what the heck? Many companies, online or otherwise, have tech support outside normal hours because they know things happen in the hours outside 9-5.

It must also be taken into consideration the current world climate, and many are coping by utilizing these very products (that they have paid for).
And had the circumstances been different and many not fighting pressure, stress and imminent depression, they may have been able to tap into your style of serene patience.

Message 268 of 485 (928 Views)

@aprilizkul @danislilstar @WeirdlyAsh and @NennaRC  Since this is a new issue since the patch, I've moved all your posts to the master thread.  While none of the usual fixes are helping right now, please keep an eye on this thread for updates.  In the interim, don't delete your nonworking saves, just set them aside for now.

Feel free to click Me Too on the first post of this thread as well.

Message 269 of 485 (917 Views)

why does my game crash after the june 3rd update??

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? the newest patch, the june 3rd one
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them except, outdoor retreat, and only some stuff packs, moschino, bowling night, kids stuff, laundry day, romantic garden, tiny living, and vintage glamour, I don't have the rest.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? when you open the save file
What happens when the bug occurs? my game crashes when I open my main save
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the world map, then play with my sims.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. patch 1.63.133.1020 i updated my game removed all broken mods and it still never opened up

I've had a lot of mods and cc, and none of it was game-breaking, so when my saves started to crash, I wasn't concerned because I can remove my mods, and I did, yet my game still crashes.

Message 270 of 485 (604 Views)