Re: I just updated my Sims 4 game on the new patch for june 2020,

by DesignerSims

Original Post

Re: I have Sims 4 and when i press play it kicks me out on pc

★ Novice

Hi, I'm also having this problem on a PC and I'm able to start a new save without the game quitting but I can't load any of my older saves 

Message 141 of 485 (765 Views)

Re: Since the june 2020 update, my one main save file has not been able to open.

★★★ Newbie

Same thing for me. It’s so frustrating. It keeps crashing on the loading screen. And the relationships tab in the game isn’t working.

Message 142 of 485 (446 Views)

Crash at Opening of latest Saved file

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Latest Patch downloaded today: 1.63.133.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Every single one
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no clue
What happens when the bug occurs? The game crashes when I try to open my latest saved file
What do you expect to see? To be able to play my old saves, for this to be fixed ASAP.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. June 3, 2020 Patch prior to Eco Lifestyle release.

Tried everything I could, repaired the game, reinstalled the game, restarted computer, disabled any mods, even removed mods completely, nothing has worked.  

Message 143 of 485 (844 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I messaged too! No reply and no one other than on this forum seems to even be addressing it! It’s really upsetting 

Message 144 of 485 (869 Views)

★ Apprentice

Omg, i can't loose my save. I need him to record for my channel. I'm so pissed off that they don't answer us.

Message 145 of 485 (844 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm in the same boat!

Message 146 of 485 (759 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time I try to play my Legacy game, but I'm able to open games that are just "build" games (ones where I build and tests lots)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I can't even play.
What happens when the bug occurs? I get a message saying something is wrong and the game has to shut down
What do you expect to see? My game starting.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? 03/06 patch

That said, I also can't start the game from the Origin App. I have to start it by using TS4_x64.exe. Otherwise, I get the message:
Unable to start due to missing game data. Please download The Sims 4 Legacy Edition from Origin.
[5de48a3:29f00e76:00000000:00000000]

Message 147 of 485 (744 Views)

Hero
@OneSimmerYT This thread is full of answers by QA and CM. They have acknowledge it and are working on a fix.

For the moment, just put your save aside and play a new one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 148 of 485 (736 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [PC/MAC] [XB1/PS4] June 3 Patch crash

★★★ Newbie

Happening here too, except I cant even load a game... 

Basically, I log into Origin and start loading TS4 and when it goes through it's loading screen stuff and after about 60 seconds, it closes itself and Origin and then nothing else. Happened twice. I suppose I will wait and hope for an update soon, since I purchased Eco Lifestyle and am hoping to check it out. 

Message 149 of 485 (684 Views)

Re: Game Won't Load After Patch Update

★★★ Apprentice

We just downloaded the new update and the game loads, but when we select a saved game it crashes. What the frick?

Message 150 of 485 (930 Views)