by rocyxrauda

Original Post

Re: How To Fix My Corrupted Save?

★ Apprentice

I hope i don't need to delete anything OMG

Message 51 of 485 (3,023 Views)

Re: Game Crashing upon loading save file - ps4

★★ Novice
@moneliza97 I'm Experiencing The Same Problem!
Message 52 of 485 (3,006 Views)

I just updated my Sims 4 game on the new patch for june 2020,

★★★★ Novice

I just updated my Sims 4 game with the update of today (June 3rd, 2020) and when I started the game and pressed played on my save file it crashed, I tried to open it several times and it still crashed but if start a new game it works fine, it's that save file that has problems. I read that this happens to a lot of people that use mods but i DON'T use any mods so i don't understand. Still, I tried all of the possible solutions I could find online and the save file continues to crash. Can someone please help me find a way to use that same save file or to recover all my progress and ad it to a new one?

Message 53 of 485 (3,012 Views)

Re: How To Fix My Corrupted Save?

Hero
@OneSimmerYT FOr the moment, just play with another save or start a new one and keep the not working one safe until EA can fix this issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 54 of 485 (3,062 Views)

Sims 4 Deluxe update from June 3rd 2020 Crashes

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University, City Living, Spa Day, Vampires, Fitness Stuff Free Christmas Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just start the game after the latest update.
What happens when the bug occurs? After being updated, Sims 4 Deluxe crashes every time I press play or load a game. I can get as far as the introductory interface but as soon as I press play or load a game it crashes. It started happenning after getting the latest update from June 3rd 2020. Cleaning my computer or restarting it didn't help.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to play the game Standard smile
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The game was autmatically updated on June 3rd 2020 (The Sims 4 Deluxe update)

After being updated, Sims 4 Deluxe crashes every time I press play or load a game. I can get as far as the introductory interface but as soon as I press play or load a game it crashes. It started happenning after getting the latest update from June 3rd 2020.

Cleaning my computer or restarting it didn't help.

Message 55 of 485 (2,965 Views)

Re: Game Crashing upon loading save file - ps4

★★★★★ Novice

Same issue here. All saved games appear to load for a few seconds and then crash to desktop. I have all packs. Totally vanilla game meaning no mods, no CC. Origin is up to date. Repaired game and it didn't help. I can start and play a new game just fine. All saved games crash. This laptop is less than one year old, has good specs and runs all other games perfectly. Hope EA is able to fix soon! Thanks!

Laptop Specs:

Omen by HP 17-inch Gaming Laptop
Processor: 8th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H Processor, 6-Core, 2.2GHz up to 4.1GHz
Video graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
Memory: 16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM
Hard drive and solid-state drive: 1 TB 7200 RPM SATA hard drive + 128 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive
Display: 17.3-inch diagonal FHD 144 Hz IPS anti-glare WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080)
Operating system: Windows 10 Home

Message 56 of 485 (3,024 Views)

Re: ask

★★ Novice

I mean without mods as well. Sorry, I forgot to put that in my original post. Thank you!

Message 57 of 485 (2,887 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Deluxe update from June 3rd 2020 Crashes

Hero
@iwannakilltime Merged your post with the master thread on this.

Does a new save work for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 58 of 485 (2,930 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [PC/MAC] [XB1/PS4] June 3 Patch crash

@bananaturtle193  Thanks for clarifying.  I've merged your post into the master thread for this issue.  You can keep an eye on it for any updates or requests for more info.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 59 of 485 (2,099 Views)

Betreff: [CURRENT ISSUE] [PC/MAC] [XB1/PS4] June 3 Patch crash

★ Apprentice

Me Too

Platform:MAC

Which language are you playing the game in? German

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.133.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All the packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load an existing savegame
What happens when the bug occurs? The game freeze and crash during loading screen

Message 60 of 485 (1,319 Views)