Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [PC/MAC] Error code 134:b378c837

by BigDaddyBiggieD

Original Post

Re: Game not loading on Mac

@JGSDS101

Merged your post into the bug report on this issue.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 1451 of 1,609 (788 Views)

Re: Game failed to launch (Sims 4 MAC)

@taytaygar2

Merged your post into this bug report on the issue.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 1452 of 1,609 (766 Views)

★ Apprentice

After I reinstalled the game, I was able to play for two weeks but now the problem appeared again of course. I really hope they fix it in the July patch.Frown

Message 1453 of 1,609 (1,034 Views)

★★ Novice

I really hope so too. Does anyone know when this patch is scheduled in July? So crazy that this issue has existed this long without a solution

Message 1454 of 1,609 (1,017 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This is the kind of fluff coming from @EAHelp on Twitter:

Twitter Message.JPG

Message 1455 of 1,609 (1,006 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@BigDaddyBiggieD Same response when I talk to them. Except none of the “you shouldn’t tweet about it”. We must be hitting some nerves now.
Message 1456 of 1,609 (941 Views)

Re: Cannot load any household

★★★ Apprentice

@AllisonAria Agree they should have held off on EL but EA is all about money & they were losing a lot of players to Animal Crossing, plus Lockdown was in full effect & they definitely wanted to exploit the fact that people were stuck indoors.

This whole thing is actually crazy It feels unheard of that a major gaming company would have a major issue with their game yet refuse to properly address it or offer a solution for over a month. It’s understandable a game may get buggy etc but their handling of the issue is what’s going to make them lose customers.

Message 1457 of 1,609 (940 Views)

Re: Cannot load any household

★★★★★ Apprentice
@shadiiebee I completely agree! It is all about money for them. They don’t care about the players at all, otherwise they would have held off on releasing a game and update with a bug that makes it unplayable. And/or they would have found a fix sooner or at least addressed the issue publicly. We are totally in the dark here with them not releasing any kind of statement on the issue.
Message 1458 of 1,609 (835 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have reached out to a couple writers who contribute to magazines and I just reached out to someone who wrote about Sims 4 on Kotaku. Hopefully someone will take the story seriously. I’m not on the up and up with gamers magazines so comment any others here and I can try to contact someone. Throw a wide net and hopefully we’ll catch one writer.

Message 1459 of 1,609 (686 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Ah I've got exactly the same problem. I do use CC, but removing all the mods did not help either. 
I feel like EA are pushing Eco Lifestyle so strongly without addressing basic basic issues...

Message 1460 of 1,609 (659 Views)