Re: 134: b378c837: 4240d837 bug

by Rydell91

Original Post

Re: Cannot load any household

★ Apprentice

Do we have any update on this ? I mean it's been a while now... Is there a way to chat with EA support? 

Message 211 of 1,609 (1,471 Views)

★ Apprentice

I online chatted with EA technical support last night (like 12 hours ago) and got the response to just be patient and wait since I did all the troubleshooting. Then again, they also told me this issue was fixed and insinuated that it was my computer that was the issue. Zipped lips

Message 212 of 1,609 (1,452 Views)

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time. 
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? EPs: Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Seasons, Get Famous, Island Living, Discover University. GPs: Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure. SPs: Luxury Party Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff and Tiny Living Living Stuff Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It is the error 134:b378c837:4240d837. I have a game save where at 12:46 am everything is fine, and sims can travel to other lots, but by 3am the bug has occurred. 
What happens when the bug occurs? While loading a different lot, the game goes to world select and gives the error message (a few times the error message is missing, though). If I try to load the family again, I get the same error message. Often the lot where they were heading to when the error occurred, has an orange exclamation mark-icon and explanation that the lot has not loaded properly. (Loading the lot in build mode and going back to lot select does away with the problem icon, but does not allow for the family to be played again.)
What do you expect to see? I expect this expensive game to load and play properly, thank you. =)
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never ever. 
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Most recent change to game was that I added Island Living and Jungle Adventures (While in jungle with my family the game just randomly crashes onto desktop without error messages.) 

I have been hunting the glitch and have managed to make a save where when loading the game is OK, sims can travel, but after a few hours the bug has occurred and any traveling will lead to the error message. I will continue to troubleshoot this, and try to figure out a fix or work-around, but if anyone else is interested in trying with this save game, let me know. 

Message 213 of 1,609 (1,306 Views)

★★ Novice

Have the same issue! Installed Discover University last week and played on and off for several days with no problem, then today when my Sim was traveling back to the Commons the game crashed with that error. Any attempts to reload same family (1 Sim) results in an immediate crash.

Message 214 of 1,609 (1,299 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Just had it hit my game. This is with a new save created for Eco Lifestyle. Founder, husband, five toddlers. Error occurred when travelling to a friend's lot. Nothing different happened before I travelled. I don't know if it impacts it, but this particular friend has been calling my sim asking if he should Try for Baby and I just keep saying yes. Last I saw, there would have been seven sims on the lot before I said yes the last time. Is it possible my saying yes triggered another set of twins (they already had one set) and tipped them over the limit? Then travelling there broke it.

Hoping they get this fixed soon. It's disappointing to not be able to play, since I don't want these issues to leak into my other save games and I'm not going to bother making another new family for this pack.

ETA: I did just remember that in the 10 minutes or so before this error, I found my lot was starting to slow down. It was taking longer for menus to pop up (and given the computer is already slow to start with, it got fairly bad) and it wasn't registering my selecting different sims. Not sure if this is involved, but thought I'd mention it.

Message 215 of 1,609 (1,413 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I've had this page bookmarked for the past 4 or 5 days just waiting for EA to finally fix this. I can't believe they haven't even addressed the issue yet.
Message 216 of 1,609 (2,018 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I chatted with support yesterday. They asked if I reinstalled the game yadda yadda and tried to troubleshoot the issue. He was very nice and said he'd look into the error code I had sent. After some time, he comes back to say it's a "global issue" and that it's "currently being addressed". Hope they are able to fix this soon! It's already been a week for me Frown  Best of luck!

Message 217 of 1,609 (1,995 Views)

Re: error

★★★ Novice
@Trismagistos okay, thank you!
Message 218 of 1,609 (1,915 Views)

sims 4 error 134:b378c837:42Od837

★★★★ Novice

Recently purchased Eco Lifestyle expansion pack and have all current packs in Sims 4. Receiving error code 134:b378c837:42Od837. This error started popping up after one of my sims aged into an Elder. I tried saving the game after he died and the error message popped up. I tried to reload the game and it came up again. I restored the game at a previous save and the game worked fine until that same sim became an Elder and I tried traveling. Restored to the previous save again and tried to save the game as soon as he became an Elder and the error message returned. This is a real bummer because I'm trying to complete the legacy achievement and this is my legacy family at 4 generations. I really don't want to lose this particular world because I have completed almost every achievement in the game with another household. Can anything be done to save this world? I have put so much into it.

Message 219 of 1,609 (1,564 Views)

Re: Error 134:368f1773:258c6e5c when try to launch lot in Britechester

★★★ Novice

I had an error code saying the same thing to relaunch, it started at the university now not matter what world I am in if I travel I get the error message, once i sign out the game will not load, I've lost so much progress, EA sent me emails to resolve and nothing works I've contacted them numerous times, they do not solve the issue. They are apparently working on it.

Message 220 of 1,609 (1,210 Views)