by Simmy_Pug

Original Post

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [PC/MAC] Error code 134:b378c837

★★ Apprentice

Alright, I’m gonna do that

Message 91 of 1,609 (1,761 Views)

Re: Sims 4 relaunch?

★★★ Novice

This is a common issue for many players. You can find the main thread here https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/CURRENT-ISSUE-PC-MAC-Error-code-134-b378c837/td-p/9205967

Message 92 of 1,609 (1,013 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm unable to play since the last update, I hate this error message thingy. I just REALLY REALLY hope they will bring out a new update which will fix this BS

Message 93 of 1,609 (2,264 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’ve not been able to play now for 6 days, absolutely nothing!

Constant error code and it’s driving me mad 

Message 94 of 1,609 (2,263 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I'm going on 5 days now and I'm going crazy! Stuck being socially distant without a job and I officially have nothing to do! I've resorted to adding things to commercial lots and building houses - and I HATE building houses 

Message 95 of 1,609 (2,246 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [PC] Error code 134:b378c837

★★ Apprentice
@buffy9603 This is how it happened to me too.The game was working fine until last night. Aged up a kid, changed her outfits in the mirror, then I got booted after clicking the tick to return to the game and it hasn't worked since. Origin updated this morning but it didn't fix anything. My partner had the same problem start on Xbox a week ago, but that was fixed the next day luckily with the update on 10th.
Message 96 of 1,609 (2,209 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [PC] Error code 134:b378c837

★★★★★ Novice

I haven’t been able to play since 6/11. I originally had the 109 error with university, but that went away when I got Get Famous (because I’m impatient). The day I first saw this error (134), it occurred only when my sim traveled alone. Then the game refused to let me play after that point, with all the same issues others have mentioned.

I like building on Sims, so I tried to get my Sims fix that way. Until yesterday. I renovated a home and when I went to manage worlds it never loaded. After 15 minutes, I had to force quit on my Mac to get the game to close out. 

The game is completely unplayable for me now and I’m not very happy about it. From what I’ve been reading on social media and here, a lot of people have this issue. I just want it to get fixed so I can go back to ruining lives and building homes I could never afford. 

For reference: I’ve never used mods or CC, I play on my iMac, and only have 3 expansion packs (city living, discover university, get famous) and tiny living stuff pack. That’s it. 

Message 97 of 1,609 (2,137 Views)

Re: Cannot load any household

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issues! Very frustrated! Hope EA Games will solve it soon

Message 98 of 1,609 (2,064 Views)

★ Apprentice

I managed to play in a new save. I kept a backup of my The Sims 4 folder and then deleted it. Then launched the game and created a completely new save with a new family. I am playing with them for the time being and when the issue is resolved I hope to just add my saves from the backup and resume playing my old families.

Message 99 of 1,609 (2,023 Views)

Error code 134:b378c837:4240d837

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? strangerville,get famous, island paradise although i have uninstalled them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? comes up as i try to play a saved household or a new household
What happens when the bug occurs? unable to play a household
What do you expect to see? i should be able to play a household wether its new or saved
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

updated game the other day and it seems to have happened since the latest update. ive repaired game, uninstalled, deleted all saved households and still cant play at all. i can make a new household but as soon as you go to play Error code 134:b378c837:4240d837 comes up everytime.

Message 100 of 1,609 (1,969 Views)