[FIXED] [PC/MAC] Error Code 134:64b8a94a

by superkyle221

Original Post

sims 4 error code134:64b8a94a:2702972f

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? discover university, island living, get famous, seasons, cats & dogs, city living, get together, get to work, dine out, outdoor retreat, tiny living stuff pack, laundry day stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? can't load/play households
What happens when the bug occurs? an error code pops up
What do you expect to see? the game to load
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. i just bought discover university, outdoor retreat and tiny living stuff pack

i tried removing all my mods and played it.. nothing happened, i tried repairing it, delete my localthumbcache.. nothing happened. Frown

Message 11 of 211 (1,531 Views)

Re: sims 4 error code134:64b8a94a:2702972f

Hero
@kittydolleon I merged your post with existing report.

Make sure to click me too on the first post.

Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 211 (1,487 Views)

Hero
@kittydolleon I did some testing on your save. I can duplicate the issue and I haven't found any way to solve this cause even after deleting all households, the error was still there.

Guess you'll need to wait till EA can fix this.

Keep your save game at a safe space and play a new game for now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 211 (1,442 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just added a 'me too' to the original post. I am getting the same error code. The only difference is I am not using any mods right now and I have every Sims 4 expansion, game and stuff pack. I had no problem when I originally purchased Eco Lifestyle on the day it was released. However, this is my second issue Devil with the game now, the first was resolved with the June 10th patch where households would crash instead of load. 

Message 14 of 211 (1,412 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [PC] Error Code 134:64b8a94a

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I’ve just experienced the same error for the first time, despite operating perfectly since the new updates. My sim went into labour so I sent her to the hospital, then this error appeared on the load screen (134:64b8a94a) and now the whole household won’t load. I’ve repaired the game, use MCCC but with the latest release and no other mods. Please help!

*EDITED TO ADD* I have now removed MCCC and still getting the same problem. I've recovered a previous save, which worked once and allowed me to play last night, and now today going back into that save file, I've got the same error message popping up and nothing will load. This is beyond frustrating!

Message 15 of 211 (1,377 Views)

★ Novice

Hey, I've been experiencing the same issues. Everytime I try to play any household this happens. Help!

Message 16 of 211 (1,337 Views)

★★★ Novice

Has anyone got a response from ea or the sims about this? I’ve been trying and got nothing. At this point I can’t even play and it’s just a waste of money I just spent on a bunch of packs 

Message 17 of 211 (1,252 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@laylajohnson I haven't heard anything. I also haven't been able to play since this happened.
Message 18 of 211 (1,245 Views)

★★★ Novice

Oh no! What a nightmare, fingers crossed for an update that will fix it maybe 🤷🏻‍♀️🤞🏼

Message 19 of 211 (1,208 Views)

[Current Issue] [PC] Error code: 64b8a94a:2702972f

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work Realm of Magic, Strangeville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Outdoor Retreat Cool Kitchen Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Tiny Living, Moschino, Laundry Day, Vintage Glamour Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Loading family to play.
What happens when the bug occurs? Error Code: 134:64b8a94a:27029721
What do you expect to see? The game to work
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This appeared after my Sim tried to go to Realm of Magic. Has never happened before and now whenever I try to select and play that family again it reports the same code error. 

Message 20 of 211 (1,169 Views)