[FIXED] [PC/MAC] Error Code 134:64b8a94a

by superkyle221

Original Post

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [PC/MAC] Error Code 134:64b8a94a

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Occurs when loading a save - Error Code 134:64b8a94a:eb8f59db‎
What happens when the bug occurs? The loaded music plays and then returns to the neighbourhood selection page, with an error message displaying the above code and instructing me to restart the game.
What do you expect to see? The household I've selected to load.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Initially, yes. I have now removed them and the problem continues.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No, I was playing with no issues until yesterday evening and now this morning this has started. 

Message 171 of 211 (884 Views)

★★ Novice

Okay I've got a crazy idea. When I installed Eco Living, I voted for the Sharing is Caring NAP. I quickly noticed that things were disappearing from my house and that things were rapidly disappearing from community spaces. I wonder if maybe some Sim took something so essential that the game broke. Is anyone having this problem that doesn't have Eco Living?

Message 172 of 211 (853 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Droplettt  There are plenty of us who don't have EL that are having this issue.

Same was true of last month's Error 134

Message 173 of 211 (815 Views)

★★ Novice
@BigDaddyBiggieD Darn I really thought I was onto something. Standard smile
Message 174 of 211 (787 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi everyone ! I'm joining this club too xD

I had this error code yesterday and I can't play with my families, I really hope they're going to do something about this, because this code exist since a long time now :/

P.S : @Droplettt Nice try Wink

Message 175 of 211 (728 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@AirieJi Welcome! Atleast you got to play much longer than me.... xd
I waited last time a month for a patch, managed to play a bit and now its almost a month again without managing to play it... Frown
I know they are working on it but still ughhhh
Message 176 of 211 (707 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@TelllzkaThanks Wink

I had another error code too, but it was fixed two weeks ago, I couldn't play during 1 month so when this new error code appeared yesterday I was so disapointed XD ( plus, I bought a new DLC so I wanted to play so bad )

Message 177 of 211 (675 Views)

Re: Error code [PC] :134:64b8a94a:eb8f59ab

★★★ Newbie

I've had this issue for well over a month now and cannot play my game at all becasue of this error code. Any updates or ways around it? 

Message 178 of 211 (648 Views)

Re: Error code [PC] :134:64b8a94a:eb8f59ab

★★★ Novice

What worked for me was playing a previous save before the error occurred, and just saving as 'save as' instead of save. this was only effective for a week though :\. i really hope ea gets this patched in the next week or so because i was really going somewhere with my family. another way to get around it is to just play on a different save with new families as thats what im doing now

Message 179 of 211 (620 Views)

★★ Novice
I got this error code a month ago when I was moving my sim to another lot. It was fixed and then I got it again today when I tried to move my sim out of the family household into university dorms. There was a green caution sign on the dorms so I moved my sim back home and went into build mode on the dorms. There was nothing missing on the lot so I went back to manage worlds and the error code went away. I’m able to play my sim and go to classes but now she can’t move into the dorms because of this.
Message 180 of 211 (558 Views)