Re: Cant load saves, error code: 134:64b8a94a:eb8f59db (after July 8 patch)

by kaileybumhk

Original Post

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [PC/MAC] Error Code 134:64b8a94a

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@Mellisenda  Keep your save... Hopefully like the last error 134 the patch fixed the issue in current save file

Message 201 of 211 (1,001 Views)

★ Novice

I also just started having this issue. It began when trying to go on a date. Now, when I select any household to play on that save, I get kicked back to the world screen with the following error code: "The game failed to load. Error Code: 134:64b8a94a:eb8f59db. It is recommended that you relaunch the game."

I was able to get around the issue originally by going back to a previous save, but it did it again (also after trying to go on a date) and going back is now no longer an option. Frown

I have never had this issue before in the 2000+ hours I've played SIMs4. Is there a patch, or a way to preserve/fix the save? I am able to log into other saves, but now I'm scared I will have the same issue so I'm not wanting to play them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Message 202 of 211 (961 Views)

Error Code 134:64b8a94a:eb8f59db

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs except Ecolifestyle, all game packs except Outdoor Retreat, Perfect Patio stuff pack (no other stuff packs), free stuff-Holiday Celebration pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Home worlds screen, select a world, select a family and the family will not load.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I get the home worlds page, I select a family and it will not load. The error code pops up and it says "The game failed to load. Error Code: 134:64b8a94a:eb8f59db. It is recommended that you relaunch the game" The game is unplayable and has been unplayable for a week. An update occurred a little over a month ago and a different error code appeared making the game unplayable for a couple weeks. That error code was fixed. Now a few weeks later, another error code pops up making the game unplayable again.
What do you expect to see? The game to be playable.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Error Code:134:64b8a94a:eb8f59db

Message 203 of 211 (894 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It's been 2 weeks since EA gave an update (which was just to say they're working on it, with no timeframes) and more than a month since the last patch fix. Can EA give an update as to when this error will be fixed? I've been playing The Sims since the beginning and I've never been more dis-satisfied with EA. Meanwhile, you guys are wasting time with boring stuff and expansion packs and some stupid TV show. What's the point of any of that when I can't even load any of my families and the game is unplayable? FIX THE DAMN GAME!!!!!

Message 204 of 211 (904 Views)

★ Apprentice

my update? I paid a lot of money for this game and now I can't access any of my households!!

Message 205 of 211 (726 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Has anyone here with this error issue been using the Sims 4 Tray Importer (S4TI) with their game?

Message 206 of 211 (711 Views)

★ Guide
@ambopolis And obviously, still nothing on their end... We keep asking to fix this and we have absolutely zero feedback regarding whether or not they're going to do it...This is truly frustrating now. I don't want to reset my main save just because they're not doing their part of the job... As you said and everybody else, we paid a lot for these games, not all of us also have strong computers so at least we except the few contents we have to freaking work. Since a lot of us are having the issue, they should know by now, it's absolutely not our fault, neither our computers/laptops/configuration. They need to wake up.
Message 207 of 211 (671 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I feel you all! I have managed to play less than a month and have waited more than 2 months. This is ridiculous!!!!!!!!! 

Message 208 of 211 (626 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've also been posting to their Facebook and Instagram, repeatedly asking for error 134 to be fixed and NOTHING. Meanwhile, they're telling people with other issues to lodge a ticket with helpdesk.....pfffff as if that works. People are pissed EA, instead of offering discounts to newbies, what are you doing about your ACTUAL customers, people like me who have literally been playing for 20 YEARS??? 

Message 209 of 211 (621 Views)

★★ Novice
@Mellisenda No, I'm not sure I know what that is.
Message 210 of 211 (579 Views)