Error 134:64b8a94a:eb8f59db

by Einatush24

Original Post

Re: Error 134 again

★★★★★ Novice

I just started getting error 134:64b8a94a:eb8f59db as well.  I've tested on two saves, and get it when trying to load a family.  

Message 191 of 211 (1,437 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [PC/MAC] Error Code 134:64b8a94a

★★★★★ Novice

I've been getting this error too, and it always occurs when I try to delete the homeless townies in my game. I've been trying to do this for maybe 2-3 months now, mostly because my save just has too many randomly generated townies now, and also a bunch of them have that occult eyes bug that drives me crazy (but that's a different subject). I'll manually delete almost all the townies (save for a few important ones like Father Winter), then I'll try to load up one of my households. It'll load for a few seconds, before then returning to the world select menu giving me the error.

I've tried quitting and restarting the game after deleting the townies, and I've tried repairing my game, but nothing works.

When I took my issue to the Help forums on Mod the Sims, they offered me two suggestions:

The first was to use the MCCC mod to mass delete all the homeless Sims with one click (via mailbox > MC Cheats > Deletion Cheats > Delete All Homeless). This did not solve the issue, however I noticed one detail after I do so. I went to the household menu to make sure it did indeed delete all the homeless Sims, and I saw that there to two "households" that were completely empty. No Sims, no household name, no funds, and I couldn't edit it because, well, it was empty (though I could still delete it). I don't know if that has something to do with the error I've been getting, or if that's just some weird bug that occurs when using MCCC like that, because those empty household were not originally there when I used to just manually delete the townies one-by-one.

The other solution offered to me was splitting my played household up (creating a new household with one half), then rejoining them into the new household, and having that new household move back into their old lot. This did not work either.

Fortunately I always drop a save right before I do major changes like that, but it's getting frustrating being unable to delete the townies I don't want.

Message 192 of 211 (1,286 Views)

Re: sims 4 error code134:64b8a94a:2702972f

★★★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue, and now I'm having it againDisappointed

Message 193 of 211 (1,129 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Is EA looking into this and going to release a fix or what? I feel like a bunch of us have been complaining and they don't seem to mind a lot about this issue. The game has been unplayable for a week now and I can't move on with my legacies because of that, the only thing I can do is build things so are they going to wake up anytime soon or what? Besides, according to what I've read here, this issue has been dragging long enoughDisappointed. I mean we are patient enough every time the game breaks after a big update, so for once can they just hurry and do something about it. There isn't just one of us, it's like every day somebody is having the issue, soon enough they'll find themselves with a lot of angry gamers who can't play their game. 

And a lot of us did everything to try and fix it and nothing works so it's not even up to us anymore.

Message 194 of 211 (1,083 Views)

Error 134:64b8a94a:eb8f59db

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to load saved game
What happens when the bug occurs? Error comes up saying "The game failed to load. Error code: 134:64b8a94a:eb8f59db. It is recommended you relaunch the game.
What do you expect to see? To be able to launch a save.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No, it happened after trying to lunch the game after only not playing for 1 hour.

Message 195 of 211 (1,014 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Totally agree! It's been a month for me (again!). I didnt pay around 100 euros for unplayable game...... 

They said they are looking into it but no estimate time again....... ughhhh

Message 196 of 211 (1,005 Views)

Re: Error 134:64b8a94a:eb8f59db

Hero
@Einatush24 I merged your post with existing report.

Make sure to click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 197 of 211 (969 Views)

Re: Game Failed to Load

★★★ Newbie

I am also having this issue, tried clearing cache and mods and nothing works. last exception says: Exception raised while processing zone spin up sequence: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'career_tracker' Has anyone else seen this and know how to fix?

Message 198 of 211 (775 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue Error Code: Error code: 134:64b8a94a:eb8f59db

Very frustrating

Message 199 of 211 (648 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I just started over because of the same error ruining my game.

Message 200 of 211 (630 Views)