Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [PC/MAC] Error Code 134:64b8a94a

by burpleriddler

Original Post

★ Guide
@marisolmarq Same here. Like the error kept happening every time I was trying to travel with my Sim on any other university lot and same as you, it was marked as a missing item but there was nothing. I tried moving her off the dorm to go back to her world and live with her gf, once her term was over, but the error happened there too, probably because she was on the university lot. This is getting really frustrating by now.
Message 181 of 211 (1,239 Views)

★★ Novice

I had a similar issue to this starting about a month and a half ago and it took upwards of three weeks to fix. I'm super upset that it's happening again. I wish they would be more reliable. 

Message 182 of 211 (1,159 Views)

Error 134 again

★★ Novice

I am now getting Error 134 again. My game worked after the last update and now it is crashing again. This is getting ridiculous!! 

Message 183 of 211 (931 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This error was reported in June.   It is now the 2nd week of August.

Seriously?    This is beyond frustrating.

Message 184 of 211 (1,037 Views)

Re: Error 134 again

Hero
@JBWurster Could you post the full number you're getting ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 185 of 211 (877 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have been having the same issue since yesterday, error code 134:64b8a94:eb8f59db 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Message 186 of 211 (1,003 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@SimQARobo, I hope you are prioritising this because as another poster pointed out above, this isn't just a bug causing minor inconvenience during gameplay - it's a major problem stopping people from playing at all right now.

For the same reason, I also hope that when you do find a fix for this you release a patch immedately, and don't hold it back for the next big update.

To everyone who has been experiencing this for weeks, I really feel for you. I only got the error last week, and posts since then suggest I'm not the only one newly affected, so it looks like this is spreading and maybe getting worse. That is most unfortunate, but maybe it will make EA take note and act more swiftly. We can only hope.

Message 187 of 211 (969 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Also having the same issue.. again -.-

I can usually figure out or pinpoint when an error or last exception happened to cause it and go back a save and fix it.. but recently it's just happening ALL the time. Super annoying, like others have said, it's not a mild inconvenience, it literally prevents people from playing. 

Message 188 of 211 (866 Views)

★★ Novice

134:64b8a94a:eb8f59db

Message 189 of 211 (844 Views)

Hero
@JBWurster that one is still open I'm afraid.

I merged your post with the main bug report on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 190 of 211 (815 Views)