Re: Error code: 134:64b8a94a:eb8f59db.

by Costa

Original Post

Re: Cant load saves, error code: 134:64b8a94a:eb8f59db (after July 8 patch)

★★★★★ Novice
@julianaluppi No solution yet (that I know of). There's a new stuff pack coming out on July 28th, so HOPEFULLY they'll fix it with that patch/update...
Message 81 of 211 (1,912 Views)

Re: Cant load saves, error code: 134:64b8a94a:eb8f59db (after July 8 patch)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue AGAIN. I just want to play my game Frown

Message 82 of 211 (1,888 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [PC] Error Code 134:64b8a94a

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi,

I don't know if someone already had my constellation:

I deleted some townies/npcs after leaving my Sim on a community lot. I know I deleted some of the NPC-Sims that I saw with him in that lot. After deleting them, I wanted to go back to my Sim and got the Error "134:64b8a94a:eb8f59db". I also got the error when trying to open other Familys. It's actually the third time I got that error for my savegame. I don't know how I fixed it the first time, but the second time was just earlier today - also after cleaning a lot of npcs out of my game (but I think that time I left the Sim on their own lot/at home). That time I had to roll my savegame back to an earlier state. Then I could play again.

I'm playing on PC and have all the expansion packs and all the patches. And I have the MCCC installed.

Edit: I just restartet my game, now I can play again. This didn't work earlier today (I'm just glad I don't need to play the savegame-rollback-game again...)

Message 83 of 211 (1,853 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I can't believe I'm still getting this error.

And EcoLifestyle is on sale?? I want to buy it! I'm so tempted, but between both 134 errors I literally haven't played Sims (except for a few hours in between the patch) since early June. 

I can deal with bugs that make the game a little weird, but buts that prevent you from playing at all? You think this would be a big deal.

Message 84 of 211 (1,820 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I just got over the month long wait of dealing with the other error code 134:b378c837 and I got to play 3 days before this error 134:64b8a94a popped up just now, as I logged into play! So, I totally am on the same page as many on here. HOW ANNOYING. WHY CAN'T THE GAME JUST FREAKING WORK FOR ONCE?!

It's happening when I try to click into a household to play. EA. PLEASE do not make us wait another month to play the game. I just want to be able to play the new packs I've bought. Is that too much to ask for? So, so, so freaking frustrated right now. What is the point of purchasing these packs that are supposed to enhance your gameplay, if you can't even access the game? I am seriously losing credibility in this game.

Message 85 of 211 (1,774 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Hello all, hello @crinrict 

I had this problem too a couple of time and i solved it.

When i can't load a household i load the house in build mode, save the lot in my gallery, delete the lot, replace the lot with the version just saved . Back to word and now i can load the family. 

It worked for me both times.

Message 86 of 211 (1,723 Views)

Error code: 134:64b8a94a:eb8f59db.

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? discover university, island living, get to work, laundry day stuff, vampires, realm of magic, toddler stuff, spa day, holiday celebration pack, grim's ghoulish guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? an error code pops up
What happens when the bug occurs? can't load/play households
What do you expect to see? I expect that every item doesn't go missing. At least, the game can load again
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Can someone please help me or guide me to fix this issue? 

Message 87 of 211 (1,704 Views)

Re: Error code: 134:64b8a94a:eb8f59db.

★★★ Guide
@Kkanny20 check my post before yours.
I load the house in build mode, save the lot in my gallery, delete the lot, replace the lot with the version just saved . Back to word and now i can load the family. It worked for me.
Message 88 of 211 (1,678 Views)

Error code. 134:64b8a94a:eb8f59db

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When my sims goes to travel
What happens when the bug occurs? my sim goes to travel to another town. it loads and then goes back out to the town choosing screen and the error pops up.
What do you expect to see? i expect to be able to travel without an error.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. appeared after the july 8th patch. Also after i added ecolife expansion

please fix

Message 89 of 211 (1,644 Views)

Re: Error code. 134:64b8a94a:eb8f59db

★★★★★ Novice

Just got over the last 134 error and now I've got this one too. Ridiculous.

Message 90 of 211 (1,572 Views)