Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Oasis Springs Mailbox has duplicate palettes

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place each palette option for the Oasis Springs mailbox. Note that the palette icons indicate that there should be 3 different colors.
What happens when the bug occurs? The white and black palette options for the mailbox are identical.
What do you expect to see? Either only two different palette options for the mailbox or the white palette option actually providing a white mailbox
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

See image of the issue:

oasismailbox.jpg

Message 1 of 4 (785 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] Oasis Springs Mailbox has duplicate palettes

★ Guide

I noticed it's now fixed.  Had to have been fixed in yesterday's patch considering it wasn't fixed before then.  I looked in the patch notes & nothing mentions it though.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (637 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Apparently that has been that way since the beginning of the game.  I looked at a picture of Snaitf's Buyable Mailboxes that Snaitf put on on MTS2 on Sept. 28, 2014 & the picture shows those 2 colors the same then.  The Sims 4 was released Sept. 2, 2014 & the 1st patch wasn't released until Oct. 1, 2014.   Here's the picture Snatif put up back then, notice those 2 are the same color even then:

Message 2 of 4 (724 Views)

★ Guide

I noticed it's now fixed.  Had to have been fixed in yesterday's patch considering it wasn't fixed before then.  I looked in the patch notes & nothing mentions it though.

Message 3 of 4 (638 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Happy to confirm that it is indeed fixed in the 6/19/18 patch. Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (569 Views)