[FIXED] [OR] Sims choose tent over claimed bed

by jennymolsen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [OR] Sims choose tent over claimed bed

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

If I have a tent on the home lot my sims choose to sleep in the tent instead of their claimed beds if they get tired or if I click on the "energy/sleep" icon to have them fulfill that need.

Have removed Mods + CC and have repaired the game and it still happens. Never noticed the problem before because I had never had a tent on the home lot

Message 1 of 5 (702 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] [OR] Sims choose tent over claimed bed

Hero

Sims will be less likely to auto-choose a tent to nap within when their energy is low.
  • Basically, they were always choosing a tent regardless of what other sleeping options were present.

This issue was fixed in Patch 1.40.61

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (504 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims choose tent over claimed bed

Hero

Is this  happening on all floors or just when you're closer to the tent when going to sleep? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (676 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It happens even if my sim is standing directly next to the bed they have claimed and the tent is far away. They will still go to the tent if I click on their energy icon or if they decide they are tired

Message 3 of 5 (669 Views)

Hero

Added this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (633 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [OR] Sims choose tent over claimed bed

Hero

Sims will be less likely to auto-choose a tent to nap within when their energy is low.
  • Basically, they were always choosing a tent regardless of what other sleeping options were present.

This issue was fixed in Patch 1.40.61

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (505 Views)