Re: [OPEN] [OR] Routing Failure on try to roast something on Campfire

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

no, this is not fixed. I setup a campsite today in GF, had a chair a distance away, clicked on the firepit with stones as the base, chose roast hotdogs, veggie dogs, and marshmallows, and my sim route-failed. I will post pics and can provide further info if given direction. The more "formal" fire pit base wouldn't roast either of the dogs but would roast the marshmallows at GF.

Message 41 of 45 (964 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@gnelso1239 At this point, I'm not sure if this was fixed or this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-OR-Too-many-fires-on-campfires-routing-issues-to-extingui...

Trying to get info on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 42 of 45 (943 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Can anyone who's still having this issue possibly share a save file where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save. Thanks so much for the help!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 43 of 45 (859 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Realizing I'm necroing an older thread, not sure if they disabled PM'ing or if I just can't figure out how. But I've been having this issue and can't seem to get it fixed and it's incredibly annoying. I just tried completely removing the game and also removed all files in the Documents folder so they could be rebuilt fresh. I redownloaded the game from Origin and it's still having the issue, the Sims won't route to either of the campfires to roast anything except marshmallows; that one works for some reason. I have the save if you'd like it. Game version is 1.63.136.1010 and I have all packs and expansions except My First Pets Stuff and Moschino Stuff. Thanks!

Message 44 of 45 (665 Views)

Hero
@Garetstorm I think at this point it's best to create a new thread to see how many are still having this issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 45 (634 Views)