[FIXED] [OR] Rejuvenated/Refresh moodlet never going away

by Mielosh

Original Post

Re: [Outdoor Retreat] Random moodlet bug?

★★ Apprentice

Yeah the loves outdoors trait gives a slightly different moodlet. I have two sims- one with the loves outdoors trait and one without but they both have a stuck moodlet :/ I hope this gets fixed eventually :3

Message 61 of 81 (1,004 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I seem to have found a fix! I used to cheat "sims.remove_buff buff_campingforest_refreshed" to remove the buff, then I added it again using the same cheat but replace "remove" with "add" and then removed it once more using the remove cheat and it hasn't come back! I saw someone else post this on another thread so I thought I'd give it a go and it only went and worked :D I do have to do this manually every time I come back from a vacation but that isn't too often and honestly I don't mind as it's worth it. Also for the sim who had the loves outdoors trait and had a slightly different buff/moodlet called 'rejuvenated' use the cheat "sims.remove_buff buff_campingforest_lovesoutdoors_rejuvenated", then add it again and remove again as same with the other buff. This also worked. I'll let you know if it comes back without having gone on vacation but so far so good. 

P.s. note the space between the two "buff" words in the cheats (for anyone interested in trying this) - also testingcheats must be enabled first which is just "testingcheats on" and lastly the cheat bar is activated by simultaneously pressing Ctrl, C, and Shift keys. 

Thanks! 

Message 62 of 81 (983 Views)

Hero

Thanks

I shall give this a try too.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 63 of 81 (978 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Can confirm, this worked for me to finally get rid of those moodlets.  So far they haven't returned through multiple loading screens and game restarts.  I think I will avoid camping for a while though.  Thanks for posting a solution.

Message 64 of 81 (955 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Oh good! I'm pleased this has worked for you too. I know how annoying those moodlets were. They haven't come back for me yet and I've played quite a lot since Standard smile I think vacation should be fine but you just need to repeat the cheat code process once you come home again, though maybe waiting until a fix is a safer choice haha. 

Message 65 of 81 (949 Views)

Vacation Moodlet Won't Go Away

★★★★★ Newbie

I sent my young adult sims on vacation only once, but they kept the Vacation moodlet until they died of old age. Is anyone else having this issue? 

Message 66 of 81 (918 Views)

Re: Vacation Moodlet Won't Go Away

★ Apprentice

I have the same issue and I have tried typing in the cheats but it does not work. Luckily its a happy moodlet but its annoying anyway Angry

Message 67 of 81 (866 Views)

Hero

Did you do testingcheats first ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 68 of 81 (862 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes and now the "rejuvenated" cheat for outdoorsy sims works, but every time I am away from the home lot and returns the moodlet`s there again Wondering

Message 69 of 81 (858 Views)

Hero

Did you try apply the trait and then remove again (even if you already have it)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 70 of 81 (845 Views)