[FIXED] [OR] Rejuvenated/Refresh moodlet never going away

by Mielosh

Original Post

Re: [Outdoor Retreat] Random moodlet bug?

★★★★★ Novice

@laralanthalasa wrote:

Also, could you tell me how to copy and paste into the cheat bar? For some reason i just can't get it to work. I've just had to type it every time. And it would really save me time at this point haha

Thanks so much. 

Note: I run the game on a separate Windows 7 box so I can test how it works out on a minimum spec requirement. So, the following instructions may differ for your setup.

I'm comfortable with Notepad since it's lightweight. You can use any editor you like.

- Start Notepad

- Type "testingcheats 1" in Notepad

- Type "sims.remove_buff buff_CampingForest_Refreshed" in Notepad

- Type "sims.remove_buff buff_CampingForest_HomeSick" in Notepad

- Type "sims.remove_buff buff_CampingForest_LovesOutdoors_Rejuvenated" in Notepad

- Save the file, say, onto your Desktop and leave it open

Now, while playing your Sims 4 Game, open the console cheat (CTRL-SHIFT-C)

Next, press the Alt-Tab key sequence to get to Notepad.

Then depending on your needs, just copy the particular line you need in Notepad (the keystroke is CTRL-C)

Alt-Tab again into your Sims 4 Game which has the console cheat window opened.

Paste the line (CTRL-V)

I noticed there is a special cheat command "stats.remove_commodity" which we "should" be able to use.However, for some reason, I can't get it to work on the cheat console. Maybe you'll have some luck. It "should" remove the problematic commodity if it works.

The syntax is likely (it didn't work for me though):

stats.remove_commodity commodity_Motive_CampingForest_Refreshed

stats.remove_commodity 104832

(or something)

Good luck!

Message 21 of 81 (1,763 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i have a similar bug. the difference is that the moodlet never disappeared. my sim loves the outdoors and after a vacation she got a rejunevated moodlet and it's been a week and it's still there.

also i've noticed that when sims go on a vacation the positive moodlet they get for it appears one or two days later.

Message 22 of 81 (1,717 Views)

★ Apprentice

Have you played her long enough to let it the moodlet time out if it can? Because with mine it comes back every time i go through a loading screen. So i'd have to play my sim for 24 or 48 hours without leaving the active lot and then the moodlet would wear off. However it comes back when i reload or send her anywhere.

Message 23 of 81 (1,682 Views)

Loves the Outdoors Rejuvenated Moodlet Stuck

★★ Novice

After camping the rejuvenated buff is stuck on my sim with the loves the outdoors trait. I have tried removing all mods, I have tried repairing the game and deleting the cache, and I have tried manually removing the buff, adding buff back, and then removing again. This worked for the other sim on vacation with a refreshed buff, but not for the loves the outdoors sim. Every time I hit a loading screen the buff returns. I am running the latest update version with all released packs on a MacBook Pro.

Message 24 of 81 (1,648 Views)

Re: Loves the Outdoors Rejuvenated Moodlet Stuck

★★ Novice

As a note I did not end the vacation early. It ended normally.

Message 25 of 81 (1,645 Views)

Rejuvenate Moodlet Glitch/Bug

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I got Outdoor Retreat last week and I took my sim and her boyfriend on a vacation for 3 days. Only her rejuvenated Moodlet remains. I will use a cheat to get rid of it but it always comes back. I use no mods and I have no other issues with my game. This is obviously a glitch or bug that still needs fixed. I've seen this issue on other forums since January 2015. It's now October. Hopefully we can get a fix for this.

Message 26 of 81 (1,613 Views)

★★ Novice

So I took my sims family camping for 2 days. All of the sims that went camping got the refreshed buff and it won't go away.I even used a cheat to wipe all buffs from one of my sims. The next sims day the refreshed buff returned. 

The sims I wiped it from does not have the loves outdoors trait. I am using no mods.

Message 27 of 81 (1,554 Views)

★★★ Novice
I've tried typing in the cheat to remove the buff and it doesn't work.
Message 28 of 81 (1,547 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

• The Rejuvenated! Buff acquired from camping should no longer keep returning indefinitely. Now once it expires, you will have to go camping to again feel Rejuvenated!

This has been fixed in Patch 1.55.15

EDIT: It's back in full force.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 29 of 81 (1,459 Views)

★★★ Guide

Crin no it hasn't been fixed my sims still have that moodlet. Yes I have mods and I haven't sent them camping since this girl was a teen and she still has the moodlet. Even after the so called fix in the patch.

Message 30 of 81 (1,446 Views)