[FIXED] [OR] Outdoor Retreat crafted planters are appearing in the burnt state

by Kementari1771

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [OR] Outdoor Retreat crafted planters are appearing in the burnt stat

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I see a potential relationship here.  If the devs work on this burned box, it is likely to fix the other issue too.  Seems to coincide with a past patch (both issues).

Message 21 of 25 (728 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [OR] Outdoor Retreat crafted planters are appearing in the burnt stat

Hero
Still. I like to keep separate issues separate :D

Rather have people post about the cow plant issue in the cow plant thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 25 (721 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've had this issue too but for me it started waaaay back, before cats and dogs, maybe even last summer, cannot remember, I just forgot about it but yeah, it's been a while.

Message 23 of 25 (683 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

We believe this is fixed on today's patch (1.43.14).  If you are still seeing this issue after patching your game, please let me know.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 24 of 25 (2,809 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I just checked and it's fixed for me with a pre existing planter and a newly crafted one (also with a newly crafted garden pot Standard smile ).

Best regards,
Jennifer

Message 25 of 25 (596 Views)