[FIXED] [OR] Outdoor Retreat crafted planters are appearing in the burnt state

by Kementari1771

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [OR] Outdoor Retreat crafted planters are appearing in the burnt stat

★★★★★ Apprentice

I also still have this problem, even after several patches. I've repaired my game and tried without CC.

Message 11 of 25 (1,137 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [OR] Outdoor Retreat crafted planters are appearing in the burnt stat

★ Guide

3 MONTHS AND NOTHING????? Unbelievable! The devs team are most interested in making money with stuff packs than fixing A LOT of bugs like this from game. I wish they where more attentive. Disappointed

Message 12 of 25 (1,079 Views)

Champion
It took nine months to fix the issue with living statues having no face paint, but it eventually did get fixed. So maybe some day I can craft and use these planters again without them looking burnt...
Message 13 of 25 (1,068 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I would imagine this is pretty low priority bug since it's "just" a visual bug and doesn't affect gameplay, but yeah, I'm pretty annoyed it's taking this long to fix. The crafted planters are my favourite planters in the game and I use them in pretty much all of my builds, so I wish it would get fixed.

Message 14 of 25 (1,055 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just noticed this bug and pretty peeved that this has been a thread since Nov. despite us receiving several patches since then. Sure it's not that serious or game breaking but it looks atrocious and I prefer skill gains and saved simoleans I get from making them on the woodworking bench. Please fix it soon.

Message 15 of 25 (1,029 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same issue... It's persisted since the November 2017 update. Gotta say this bug is pretty annoying since these are the only planters that you can place inside your household inventory, so I tend to use them a lot.

Message 16 of 25 (974 Views)

★★★ Guide

Same issue here. 

Message 17 of 25 (926 Views)

★★★★ Guide
I saw the same during my game tonight. First time I've had one of my sims in this save make a planter. Came out excellent quality and looked burnt.
Message 18 of 25 (812 Views)

★★★ Guide

also getting a visual bug with a cowplant and the planter box....I do not have outdoor retreat, but an extra flower pot shows if I grow a cowplant in a planter box the moment it reaches maturity.  If planted or placed directly into the soil, there is no bug. I wonder if these two issues are related, as this happened after the November cats and dogs patch.

Message 19 of 25 (760 Views)

Hero
Could you please not post everywhere about the cowplant issue. It's an open bug and it has it's own thread.
This is about the OR planter boxes .. not about the cowplant.

Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 20 of 25 (748 Views)