Re: Roommates won't stop making de-stressor decoctions

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Sims constantly making De-Stressing Decoction after Eco Lifestyle update/pac

Champion
@Simming_Spoonie @SimGuruNick @crinrict @Raynn0124 I've made a separate bug report for the brewing of a grill stress potion transitioning to a stove https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Autonomous-Stress-Relief-Potion-on-Grill-Incorrectly-Finishes-...
Message 51 of 56 (1,681 Views)

Re: Sims constantly making De-Stressing Decoction after Eco Lifestyle update/pac

★★★★★ Guide

I had a Sim come by to give a birthday gift on my Sims birthday and the very first thing she did was go to the grill on the front porch and started making something, then she took the pot over to the kitchen and finished making it on the stove. 

First of all that not appropriate behaviour lol.

Second I've lived in many neighborhoods with Self Sufficient as the active NAP and it's never happened before this patch. Not once have I even seen the potion in question and I've had Outdoor Retreat forever!.

Message 52 of 56 (1,666 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Bearpal64 Did you send your save to QA ?

As you have the NAP active, it's probably the issue simvasion made a new thread for though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 53 of 56 (1,652 Views)

Roommates won't stop making de-stressor decoctions

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get a roommate.
What happens when the bug occurs? They constantly make De-Stressor decoction. It's all they ever make.
What do you expect to see? When roommate moves in, they constantly make the decoction on their own. They make it on the grill and on the stove.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The roommates are just making to many decoctions.

Message 54 of 56 (1,585 Views)

Hero
@leahrecel Merged your post with the current thread.

1. Did you check what NAPs are active ?
2. Please send your save to Nick as per this post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-OR-ECO-Sims-constantly-making-De-Stressing-Decocti...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 55 of 56 (1,565 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

I will mark this as fixed as I believe all NAP problems are solved now and only occur when the NAP is actually active.

Please create a new thread if you still have issues with this

If you have issues with Sims going inside to make the potion in your house, please use this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Autonomous-Stress-Relief-Potion-on-Grill-Incorrectly-Finishes-...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 56 of 56 (10,944 Views)