Re: [OPEN] [OR] [ECO] Sims constantly making De-Stressing Decoction

by AmallaeLennon

Original Post

Re: autonomously brewing herb potions

Hero
@runotytto Mering your post with the bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 56 (1,612 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is happening in my game too. Friends and neighbours turn up and compulsively make de-stressing decoctions. I have them all over the back patio! My sims in the household, who have no herbalism skill, are able to finish off half-started ones that are left on the hob. For some reason Patchy is the worst offender. He gets off his post and makes a dozen of them. And because my sims aren't the owners of the decoctions they are unable to put them in their inventory. So they either have to drink them, or they just sit there on the floor.

Message 32 of 56 (1,570 Views)

★ Guide

I don't even have the Eco pack and my sims make the De-Stressing Decoction (even without Herbalism skill nor the needed ingredients).

If I want to make the decoction manually, it says that I need certain ingredients. And random sims who come to my house are also making this decoction.

Message 33 of 56 (1,541 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My Sims are constantly leaving unfinished de stressing decoction and I can't even get my Sims to make any meals because it's always interrupted by someone with the de-stressing decoction. I can't even play my game anymore this is ridiculous. This is making playing the Sims an incredibly frustrating experience and I'm ready to give up playing until it's dealt with. I've been playing constantly since the first games release so I'm really not impressed right now. This glitch makes the game SUCK!! 

Message 34 of 56 (1,482 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [OR] [ECO] Sims constantly making De-Stressing Decoction

★ Novice
@Raynn0124 Dude! This worked for me! Thank you!
Message 35 of 56 (1,412 Views)

★ Apprentice

Unfortunately this still happens for me even after the 23 Jul Patch Frown

Message 36 of 56 (1,370 Views)

Sims randomly start brewing the herbal remedies.

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have found that it happens anytime a sim is idle, even when autonomy is off.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim will randomly go to the grill and start to prepare one of the potion things from outdoor retreat even though they had no herbalism skill and did not know the recipe.
What do you expect to see? Them to not do anything, especially if autonomy is off and I haven't told them to do anything.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It started happening after the patch on July 23, 2020.

The sim will randomly go to the grill and start to prepare one of the potion things from outdoor retreat even though they had no herbalism skill and did not know the recipe.

Message 37 of 56 (1,363 Views)

Re: Sims randomly start brewing the herbal remedies.

★★★★ Novice

Same here on PS4. Help 

Message 38 of 56 (1,276 Views)

★ Guide

I can confirm this still happens.

Message 39 of 56 (1,265 Views)

Hero
Could you all try the suggestions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-ECO-NPC-Autonomy-commodities-incorrectly-being-sav...

It will still happen if you have self-sufficient stuck on your Sims or if you have the NAP active in the hood your playing (not a bug)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 40 of 56 (1,215 Views)