by RedRivest

Original Post

Re: Sim gets moodlet for traits Sim has never had

Hero
@siladris merged with existing thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 40 (1,499 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [DU] Tense Moodlet despite Soccer training

★ Guide
@crinrict It isn't fixed in my game. It happened after my Sim kicked soccer ball with his grown up NPC son for a few seconds (by then the game had cancelled the activity and the son had left).
Message 22 of 40 (1,458 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Nindigo79 This is still open: They fixe a different one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 40 (1,450 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The problem still exists after the yesterday's patch- I get this moodlet in two children without Active trait nor any trait or aspiration related to exercise.

Message 24 of 40 (1,407 Views)

★ Pro

I think I found the issue. All five soccer ball interactions are missng a trait buff test when it comes to the tense timer commodity. As result this hidden motive is added to your sim even if they don't have the active trait.

Message 25 of 40 (1,388 Views)

★★ Guide

I have a fix now up on my Tumblr. Look for "thefreshsims" on Tumblr and click the "My Mods" link. Send me an Ask if I missed anything.

Message 26 of 40 (1,344 Views)

Re: [OPEN] "Not Enough Exercise" for Sims without Active Trait

★★★★★ Novice
@RedRivest I also have this same problem. Happens every time I practice juggling
Message 27 of 40 (1,311 Views)

Re: [OPEN] "Not Enough Exercise" for Sims without Active Trait

★★★★ Apprentice

So just adding to the thread. 

It's the soccer ball. I've had sims with and without the active trait and they all become tense when they juggle. I suppose if they're worried about making so many kicks before it drops, this makes sense. But it's exercising and should be fun so the fact that not enough exercise comes up when you're exercising doesn't make sense. I mean, if you can juggle the ball or kick it around (which is just juggling to my disappointment), then the moodlet shouldn't come up at all. 

If you are an active sim and you're not exercising at all or enough, that's when it should come up. 

Also, this comes up on sims, all sims. Soccer player. Active. Or not. So maybe it's the 'soccer' thing.

I have no mods. Most of the stuff packs and all expansions. 

Anyways, figured I'd add to it. Why not. 

Message 28 of 40 (1,244 Views)

"Not Enough Exercise" moodlet appearing whenever (Active or not) sim works out

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All EP's and GP's. I have the SP's: Tiny Living, Moschino, My First Pet, Laundry Day, Toddler, Fitness, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, and Movie Hangout.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just make a sim work out. See the below test run for which activities trigger it. The Sim does not have to have the Active trait, it happens whether the Sim has it or not.
What happens when the bug occurs? The "Not Enough Exercise" moodlet that Active sims get after not working out for a while appears - the duration seems to vary, sometimes 2 hours and oftentimes less than 10 minutes.
What do you expect to see? No moodlet appearing.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I opened up the game for the first time after installing Discover University.

I made two test sims - one with and without the Active trait - shoved them in Willow Creek and placed all types of workout equipment on the lot (soccer ball, weight lifting machine, treadmill, rock climbing wall, punching bag, basketball hoop) and had both of them do each activity. Attached is a chart of the results.

A note on the results: The first time I had this bug - playing through Discover University for the first time - my non-active sim was a soccer player, and so I had her juggle the soccer ball a lot. She always (and I mean ALWAYS) got the moodlet with a duration of approximately 5 minutes. The same thing happened every single time she went for a jog.

Message 29 of 40 (1,194 Views)

Re: "Not Enough Exercise" moodlet appearing whenever (Active or not) s

Hero
@pinmat135 Merged your post with existing thread.

Thread for Active trait is here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Tense-despite-Active-trait-and-feeling-Energized/m...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 40 (1,185 Views)