Re: Nobody invites me to any npc social events anymore.

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide
@D4RNUS I honestly cannot remember the last time my Sim got invited to any party. Teens haven't been asked to sneak out to a party, haven't been invited to the bluffs etc. I know they tuned the excessive calls a few patches ago but now it's like no one calls unless it's those calls from Eco Living, Neighborhood Stories or festival calls.
Message 61 of 64 (1,330 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Having seen this thread I also realized that the only phone calls that my Sims get are some regularly occurring scripted events such as a Sim asking them money for business venture or Neighborhood Story dilemmas such as whether they should try to befriend someone. Or the Journey to Batuu intro.

In a way it is nice that if Sims are already busy trying to handle their young kids their friends aren't consistently asking them out for events but it would be nice if we could have back the functionality of being invited to events or activities as welll rather than necessarily having to organise the party when our Sim has time.

Message 62 of 64 (1,319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same thing happens to me, it's horrible, fix it!

There are a lot of messages saying the same thing and they never fix it.
When I start a new save, they invite me, after hours of playing all the invitations run out. that is to say, that as the sim days go by,
the invitations go away and never come back. I can't and I don't want to be making new saves just because the game works at first and then
it breaks. I wish there was some mod that would solve this problem.

the game becomes boring without those invitations, the funny thing was that they happened spontaneously and also makes you feel more alive.
They don't even invite me to their houses anymore, to nothing, totally empty.

Message 63 of 64 (1,302 Views)

Hero

It was getting a little lonely out there! Sims will once again receive calls and invitations from other Sims and NPCs.

Fixed in Patch 1.101.290/1.81

Please create a new thread if you're still experiencing this issue,

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 64 of 64 (3,202 Views)