Re: [OPEN] No longer getting invites (Rabbitholes, Parties, Dates, Festivals, ..

by Amyangelus

Original Post

Re: NO LATE NIGHT DJ DANCE PARTY INVITES IN Windenburg or anywhere.

★★★★ Guide
@xRubyxAngelx I just got that one yesterday, so its still around.

Also for others, if you live in the myshuno lots you won't get invited to a festival that exists in your neighborhood live area, but you will get invited to other festival areas outside your live area. Also periodically I would recommend going to though festivals from outside worlds to keep them function properly. Also its your friends that invite you to go to the festivals, so make sure you have a lot of friends either in myshiono or not in this world. Keep in mind there is a lot of random events the randomizers has to dish out and with the bluff and ruins it has to determine if the forcast calls for rain if it does the call does not come through, because that breaks the DJ Booth.
Message 41 of 49 (2,174 Views)

Re: [OPEN] No longer getting invites (Rabbitholes, Parties, Dates, Festivals, ..

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I am also not receiving invites to events, parties, dates, festivals and rabbit holes. My Sims have a lot of friends and I feel like we missed a very important aspect of Get Together and City Living. Frown

Message 42 of 49 (2,147 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I thought I was the only one with this problem thank goodness I'm not. The only invites I get are date & magic duel invites everything else is nada.

Message 43 of 49 (2,090 Views)

Sims 4: Get Together features not working

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Newst
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but University, Eco, Paernthood, Toddlers, Child's Room, Fitness, Tiny Living, Knitting
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Heck if we know
What happens when the bug occurs? All the time?
What do you expect to see? No random calls to go out
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Don't know you do so many of them

Not getting request to go to bar events, dance parties, dinner dates or anything like. Have deleted and reinstalled the game twice. No mods or CC is loaded. Please help. Daughter is not happy, the features are not working now and I am not after spending the money.

Message 44 of 49 (2,067 Views)

Re: Sims 4: Get Together features not working

★ Apprentice

When will this be fixed? the game feels dead with no random events. I actually liked getting the dance party invites ect. Does anyone know a way to cheat it that could force the events?

Message 45 of 49 (2,016 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Honestly, I thought it was a feature.

Like right now 'phone scam' / 'inherritance but under which conditions?' / 'gimme 1k NAW' calls are taking priority over generic rabbit hole event calls - since, you know, there are quite a plenty of things to do even without rabbit holes. So we're getting actual calls with actual choices instead of rabbit holes.

Message 46 of 49 (1,968 Views)

Sims no longer call to invite my sims out anymore..?

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.34
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Knitting and Star Wars
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing in live mode??
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims don’t call to invite
What do you expect to see? Sims inviting my sims out
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Sims are no longer inviting my sims out anymore to go places. Only calls I get are job offers and when making friends.

Message 47 of 49 (1,963 Views)

Re: Sims no longer call to invite my sims out anymore..?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I've got this too on PC. Get an obnoxious amount of job offers, almost daily, and very rarely do family call to chat, but only my teen sims ever get invited out to go anywhere. The adults never get invitations anymore - except for the very rare club calling because "we haven't gathered in a while" and the occasional (romantic) date.

Message 48 of 49 (1,951 Views)

Re: Sims no longer call to invite my sims out anymore..?

[ Edited ]
Hero

NPC Sims will now text and call with invitations to Festivals. I personally welcomed the calm and quiet of my phone not beeping about constantly. But I can’t miss a Festival!

Festivals fixed in Patch 1.69.57/ 1.35

Going to mark this hole thread as fixed. If you still have issues with any invites, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 49 of 49 (5,869 Views)