Re: NO LATE NIGHT DJ DANCE PARTY INVITES IN Windenburg or anywhere.

by crinrict

Original Post

NO LATE NIGHT DJ DANCE PARTY INVITES IN Windenburg or anywhere.

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: Get Together, Get to work, island living, city living, cats & dogs, Seasons Game Pack: Parenthood, Dine out, spa day, outdoor retreat, Stuff Pack: toddler stuff, vintage glamour, kids room, movie hang out, spooky stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not getting any call invites to pop up late night DJ parties
What happens when the bug occurs? Not getting any call invites to pop up late night DJ parties
What do you expect to see? No DJ dance party invites in Windenburg or anywhere.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. When 'get together' came out I used to get invites to these dance parties all the time, now I don't get any since installing newer expansions.

Years ago when I used to play Sims 4 when 'get together' was new, I used to always get those late night dance party invites, it would be at the mansion or the ruins, it was great fun with a DJ that would pop up! Now with the new expansions I never get those, ever. I have no idea why, if anyone has any tips of how to encourage these invites or what I may be doing wrong I would really appreciate this.

I thought I would report this if it is a possible bug, if not I don't know what I am doing wrong, my sim has made friends with a lot of sims and spends time in Windenburg, although doesn't live there.

Message 31 of 49 (2,977 Views)

Hero
@xRubyxAngelx Merging this with the general thread on no invites.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 49 (2,964 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The bug I am experiencing is not the same as this person so I don't know why you merged it. They are having problems with festival invites, I get festival invites every time. I am not getting invites for the late night DJ dance parties, this is different. I wanted to see if people were also experiencing this exact bug, not the festival one as I don't get that. It's a separate issue so there might be a separate solution. I wanted to see if other's experienced this exact issue.

Message 33 of 49 (2,957 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@xRubyxAngelx This thread is for all invites not working. For some it's festivals, for some it's not getting any invites at all for others it's specific ones and for some it's only the rabbithole ones.

Keeping them all in one place for now until some fixes are applied.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 49 (2,952 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Okay thank you for explaining, hopefully EA can fix this bug, not fair to just take away DJ party invites, when that was a big part of get together.

Message 35 of 49 (2,943 Views)

Hero
@xRubyxAngelx I don't know what's going and why it differs so much for folks. It does seem to have to do with the tuning down they did a couple patches back so maybe it now depends on your Sim what invites you get ?

Anyways, I hope EA finds the issue and can fix it :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 36 of 49 (2,931 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@crinrictjust want to report that I also get no party invites or festivals or dates after the patch.I had so many great outings now noting. Frown please fix. All I get are spammy career calls but I have no interest in playing careers. I use to be excited when the phone rings now I just ignore it. I wish we could get a toggle at least. I miss my 3 day hardcore parties.

No mods or cc. On pc

Message 37 of 49 (2,864 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same problem as you and also the problem of the festivals. In fact, I'm not getting any invites anywhere AT ALL. The only phone calls I get are to change my job because of my good reputation and sims asking me to hang out at their place or go to theirs. That's all. 

No invites to festivals, concerts, DJ parties, or any cool events at all.

Message 38 of 49 (2,810 Views)

No invites from other sims

★ Guide

I just noticed after watching someone on YouTube play and get an invite from another sim to go out and eat that it's been months since I got one. No invites to eat, got to a party, nothing. Anybody else having this problem?

Message 39 of 49 (2,796 Views)

Re: No invites from other sims

Hero
@chauncy913 Merged your post with the bug report on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 40 of 49 (2,774 Views)