Re: no invites or dates

by comicsforever

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

still no invites to parties or dates also no kids asking to skip school or play dates the only invite I get at all is ask to hang out at house

Message 21 of 49 (1,567 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@comicsforever What about invites for magic duels, I get these all the time.
Message 22 of 49 (1,547 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I've had some calls recently asking my sim to come over and hang out (at the caller's house), and some other calls asking if the other sim can come over and hang out (at my sim's house), but I don't remember any recent invites to dates, festivals, or other social events.

Message 23 of 49 (1,538 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Agreed. I only get messages at 10am to "hang out tonight" at the island bluffs, ancient ruins, or a nightclub. Never get invites to festivals or dance parties anymore. I rarely get any calls for a date. 

Message 24 of 49 (1,536 Views)

★★★★ Guide

your lucky I never get invited to bar nights are the bluffs any more

Message 25 of 49 (1,504 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@alanmichael1 dont know haven't been playing with magic lately
Message 26 of 49 (1,486 Views)

No Invite Calls From Other Sims

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, game and stuff packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Regular game play.
What happens when the bug occurs? During game play my Sims are no longer getting invites to anything. No events, birthdays, parties or invites to other Sim's houses. The only calls my Sims are getting are job offers, fan calls (fame quirk) and calls for donations.
What do you expect to see? My Sim should be invited to events, parties and to hang out with other Sims.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This has been going on for months now and has gotten worse.  At first it was just events and I was still getting other invites, but now I get nothing.

Message 27 of 49 (1,474 Views)

Re: No Invite Calls From Other Sims

Hero
@AnnabelleRows and @comicsforever Merged your threads in the one we had that was mainly about festivals.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 28 of 49 (1,439 Views)

Fix for rabbithole phone events

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything but Eco Lifestyle, Star Wars and Pet Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't get invites anymore for phone events (circus, opera, concert). I tried pawlq's mod but it just makes every other invite blank or you accept and when the sim goes to leave, they reset themselves and the action in the queue disappears. Since deleted the mod but don't understand why I never get phone events anymore
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing (thats the problem!)
What do you expect to see? Phone events
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Just want to be able to fix pnone events 

Message 29 of 49 (1,426 Views)

Re: Fix for rabbithole phone events

★★★ Guide
@thebleedingnun I think those calls, as well as the festival calls, were retired after the June 3rd patch:

"BALANCING PASS OF PHONE CALL INVITATIONS
After five years of Expansion Packs, Game Packs, and Stuff Packs our phone call invites were admittedly starting to get a little spammy. Moments after moving in, you’ve got Lucas Munch hitting you up, asking you to go to the Bluffs with him. Then not long after, you might have had Vivian Lewis asking you to join her at The Spice Festival. Jeez, let me get settled in first, why don’t ya? We’ve done a tuning pass to rebalance all of these previously competing Phone invites to give you a more meaningful and holistic experience."

Not sure if they added the new "story" calls, like the "should I have a baby" and "get married for inheritance", at the same time.
Message 30 of 49 (1,398 Views)