no invites or dates

by comicsforever

Original Post

Re: NPC Social Event Phone Calls/Texts

Hero
@hombokai What about all the other issues ? Is that all covered by that thread ?

- What kind of goals do you mean ? The ones you get when someone invites you or something else ?
- The texts have been tuned down with this patch. Do you still get death messages for friends ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 49 (2,703 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] No longer getting invites to festivals

★★ Apprentice

Yeah, invites to other Sims houses seem to be the only calls I am getting as well.  I have stopped playing my household for the time being and am focusing on building until some of the bugs are dealt with.

Message 12 of 49 (2,801 Views)

★★★ Guide

I also haven't gotten any festival invites since the patch.  Still getting daily job offers on my happily employed Sims though (until I got annoyed and made my first mod Standard smile).  Club friends seem sane at least (some invites, but not super-needy-every-day).  And on the bright side, I don't recall my happily married Sims getting invited on dates lately (by my other happily married Sims Angry), so that's good too.

The "re-balancing" seems like it's still a little off in some areas.

Message 13 of 49 (2,774 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Raynn0124 Indeed, I think it needs more "re-balancing". :D
Message 14 of 49 (2,736 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I am also seeing this

Message 15 of 49 (2,663 Views)
Highlighted

no invites or dates

★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 165.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? make friends and play game
What happens when the bug occurs? my sim no longer gets asked out on dates or asked to festivals or parties its a real bummer the only phone call he seems to get anymore is from that lady asking for money its like shes taking up all the phone calls
What do you expect to see? him having people ask him to go places and to have other people call other then that one eco lady \ she is really annoying
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. yes it happened right after the eco patch

my sims social life is dead does anyone else have this bug? I looked on the list but I didn't see it

Message 16 of 49 (2,732 Views)

Re: no invites or dates

Hero
@comicsforever There's one for festivals: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-CL-No-longer-getting-invites-to-festivals/td-p/919...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 49 (2,671 Views)

Re: no invites or dates

★★★★ Guide

Thanks it's good to know I'm not the only one having the problem

Message 18 of 49 (2,631 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I am still not getting festival invites.  The only calls I am getting seem to be from fans (fame quirk) and job offers.  I haven't even been invited to a friends house the last few times I've played.  I know it was said they reduced the amount of phone calls, but I am still getting a lot of phone calls, they are just useless phone calls.

Message 19 of 49 (2,589 Views)

★★ Novice

So I haven't been getting anymore festival, "something crazy's going on at the Ruins," restaurant, or "meet me at this place" invites since the June update. Weirdly enough though, when I've sent some of my sims to college in the past month, they have gotten a random invite to a festival/ruins/restaurant. It's really rare though and has only happened maybe 3-4 times.

The only phone calls I get with invites to places are to friends houses, dates, meal at a restaurant after someone has died, or if the sims are in a club the club members reach out to hang out (which is like everyday. The message will say "Hey soandso do you want to hang out tonight?" and it's to a nightclub at like 11:00 AM. Most of the time I click No). Idk I actually didn't mind the invites and most of the time went to them. I hope they fix this.

Message 20 of 49 (2,490 Views)