Re: [FIXED] No Wrinkles on Elders/Adults

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Re: No Wrinkles on Elders

★★★★★ Apprentice
I think it is. Muscle definition is, so I guess this one too.
I still have to check next time I open my game. Just to be sure I'm not just used to no wrinkles at this point.
Message 21 of 23 (601 Views)

★★ Novice

I had the same issue with the game. I just noticed how easy things work in a game. When you have wrinkles just change the mode and the wrinkles will disappear, but unfortunately is not like this in real life.

Message 22 of 23 (434 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @AlexMoore007,

This bug was patched a few years ago. If it's returned for you, could you open a new, current thread with up-to-date information please? I'll close this older report out to limit necroposting.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 23 of 23 (424 Views)