Original Post

Re: Top Notch Toddler Reward Trait

Hero

Yeah, it's pretty neat. Uploads to my account :D

I'll check it out later

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 31 (3,643 Views)

Hero

HI @Franstntn

I moved this to the bug forum and going to add on the next round.

Seems it only happens if you don't play the toddler when he ages up. Does seem to happen reproducibly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 31 (1,492 Views)

★ Guide

Thankyou Crin. Also the two children both grew up with self assured trait and whizzkid aspiration when aged up while playing another family, did you get that too. Not sure if that is a bug or just coincidence. 

Message 12 of 31 (1,483 Views)

Hero

Didn't pay attention to that, tbh

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 13 of 31 (1,464 Views)

★ Guide

Just to add some information to this glitch. Although the children once aged up don't get the top notch toddler reward trait in there trait panel when playing another household they still have all the children skills at level 2 with 94% complete.

Message 14 of 31 (1,435 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I saw the same phenomena in my game play last month. I thought it was the way EA designed at first, but I'm glad if they change this condition to get the reward trait. I don’t have the old save data anymore, so I checked if this still can be seen in my current save data, and found it happened exactly the same way mentioned above. My toddler - I had maximized all his toddler skills up and didn’t play when he was growing up into a child - didn’t get the Top-Notch reward trait but instead, his child skills automatically became level 2 with 94% complete.

Message 15 of 31 (1,423 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Here same problem with Happy Toddler trait

2 toddlers with skills to gain that trait, when grow up while not active household, no earned it

Message 16 of 31 (1,350 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Me too, happens all the time without fail, can you post the link to the move bug post so I can follow?

Message 17 of 31 (1,238 Views)

Hero

@Franstntn

could you edit the first post on this for me so it uses the template ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 31 (1,225 Views)

★ Guide

All done, Crin.

Message 20 of 31 (1,208 Views)