Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] No Top Notch Toddler when playing another family on growing up

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a toddler with all skills at level 5. Play another family and let the toddler age up while playing the other family.
What happens when the bug occurs? The child does not receive the Top Notch Toddler Trait.
What do you expect to see? The Child receive the Top Notch Toddler trait reward regardless of whether that family is being played with at the time of aging or not.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Parenthood Game Pack Installed.

Please help.

Message 19 of 31 (6,724 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] Missing Top Notch Toddler trait when aged up while not playing

Hero

Fixed an issue in which Toddlers that had maxed out their skills were not receiving the Top Notch Trait when aging up.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.63

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 24 of 31 (6,901 Views)

All Replies

[OPEN] Missing Top Notch Toddler trait when aged up while not playing

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

My toddler had all level 5 toddler skills when aging up to child i swapped families and when i came back the child had not received the top notch toddler reward trait. Has this happened to anyone else and is there anything i can do. i have no cc or mods and can't roll back saves as i played my other family for too long.

Message 1 of 31 (9,184 Views)

Re: Top Notch Toddler Reward Trait

[ Edited ]
Hero

Haven't heard of this being a common issue.

You might be able to cheat the trait though

traits.equip_trait Trait_Top_Notch_Toddler or just traits.equip_trait Top_Notch_Toddler if the first one doesn't work

Did this happen multiple times or just once ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 31 (9,168 Views)

★ Guide

thankyou Crin that worked i have only had this happen once as i haven't changed families since toddlers was released

Message 3 of 31 (9,153 Views)

Hero

I'm going to hold off with moving this to the bug forum cause it was a one time thing. If it occurs again, feel free to come back.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 31 (9,144 Views)

★ Guide

Hi Crin same thing happened again. Switched to another family, toddler had all skills maxed, came back and the toddler had aged to a child without the top notch toddler trait.

Message 5 of 31 (9,122 Views)

Hero

Do you have a save from before the toddler aged up you're willing to share ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 31 (9,119 Views)

★ Guide

yes i do

Message 7 of 31 (9,114 Views)

Hero

Willing to share your save game ?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves and drop the file to this Mediafire-Link to upload.

Please make sure to name the zip file with your user name.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 31 (9,097 Views)

★ Guide

Ok Crin i have uploaded them it is the Munch-Goth family in Forgotten Hollow. I didn't  know you could use mediafire like that i thought i needed to register on there.

Message 9 of 31 (9,090 Views)