Re: Sims 4: Pregnancy

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] No Maternety Leave

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm not sure if it's a glitch or something they decided would be a good thing to add to the game...for the first time I got my sim pregnant, but she kept going to work. That wasn't a problem for me, it was that she went to work while she was in the middle of having said baby Confusedmileyfrustrated: . When she came home, of course she was still in labor, and then for a couple of days after that, and she refused to have the baby. I hadn't saved while she was pregnant, but I was going to try again, I was just wondering if she's supposed to even be going to work.

Edit: Well, I'm an idiot, of course there should have been something that told me, so that's rather annoying. She still went to work while pregnant, but I was lucky enough to have the day off on the day she started having the baby. But I found I had to buy a flippin' bassinet and click it and have the baby then, or you're sim will be in labor for the rest of her life it seems, lol. Hope this helps the 2 of you who were having this problem as well.

Message 1 of 2 (1,505 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

It's not really a bug but I think it's an oversight.

They should have the option I agree.

I would suggest to add it to the feedback thread in the official forums: forums.thesims.com

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,469 Views)

All Replies

Hero

It's not really a bug but I think it's an oversight.

They should have the option I agree.

I would suggest to add it to the feedback thread in the official forums: forums.thesims.com

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (1,470 Views)