Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] No Body Presets for Child Sims

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.57.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, Get Famous, Realm of Magic, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat, Nifty Knitting, Toddler, Vintage Glamour, Kids Room, Movie Hangout
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter CAS, create a child sim, click into the body tab
What happens when the bug occurs? There are no preset bodies for child sims anymore. Instead it takes you to the new skintone tab with no additional options for preset bodies, This only occurs for child sims, as for all other ages there is a sub-tab that will let you go into the preset bodies. This is missing for the children.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see preset body types for child sims.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Most recent patch update (12/7/20)

I'm not sure if this is a bug or an intentional feature removal? But it occurs in all save files (new and old), in newly made families, and when modifying existing families. I have tried using the "repair game" feature but it hasn't resolved the issue. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 14 (4,956 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] No Body Presets for Child Sims

Hero

Fixed an issue in Create a Sim that did not allow Body presets to be present as an option for Children and Toddler Sims.

Fixed in Patch 1.7186/ 1.38

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 14 of 14 (3,516 Views)

All Replies

Re: No Body Presets for Child Sims

★★★ Newbie

I dont even have the "body'  tab when i want to edit a toddler 

Message 2 of 14 (4,847 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also don’t have the “body” tab for both toddler and child

Message 3 of 14 (4,821 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here.

Message 4 of 14 (4,778 Views)

★★ Novice
@annelies1964 I realized later on that it's missing for the toddler for me as well :/
Message 5 of 14 (4,771 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it dose not show up for toddler for me but it dose show up for child sims.

Message 6 of 14 (4,592 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@annelies1964Yea I’m having the same problem.. can’t find any body presets for toddlers or kids because the category is gone. Even tho I do have body presets for them.

Message 7 of 14 (4,239 Views)

★★ Novice

UPDATE! I have figured out to get the presets for kids and toddler theyre now located in the ears category by just clicking on the sims ear.. Hope this helps.

Message 8 of 14 (4,199 Views)

★★ Novice
@humblesimmerxo this doesn't work for me :/
Message 9 of 14 (4,059 Views)

★★ Novice

BUMP, Because my child and toddler body presets are also missing. wonder if the creators forgot to put the options back after messing with the new skintone interfaces.

Message 10 of 14 (3,796 Views)