[FIXED] No Ask To Leave Interaction/Missing Lot Type

by GamerGuySteve

Original Post

HELP

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Why can't I tell other Sims that visit my house to go home. After I did the update people will come and stay they eat, bath, sleep and everything else like they are home. I click on goodbye but they just don't leave. I even became enemies with them thinking that will make them leave but it don't. Please Help
Message 21 of 74 (1,163 Views)

Re: HELP

Hero

@natyiaa29 Merged with existing bug report.

Please refer to the solution of this thread on how to solve.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 74 (1,149 Views)

Sim spawning fault after 12/16 update

★★ Newbie

The problem occurs after loading up a saved lot from either the gallery or your own saves, and moving a sim in. The sim spawns by 5 to 10 different sims that are not a part of the household but act like they are. When your sim talks to them, they have to introduce themselves and there is no apparent way to get them to go away. The action "Ask to leave" is not available and they seem to pretend that they live at the house. The bug is featured (but not looked at extensively) in a video by TheSimsSupply on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHUMxKxjSwc#t=8m30s.

Message 23 of 74 (1,148 Views)

Re: Sim spawning fault after 12/16 update

Message 24 of 74 (1,145 Views)

Re: Sim spawning fault after 12/16 update

Hero

@Teksir Merged

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 74 (1,139 Views)

Sims 4 in game bug

★★★ Newbie
Hi everyone. I updated my game 2 days ago and since then the game has bugs. Random sims enter my house uninvited and guests never leave. There is no 'ask to leave' option once the person has been in my house for a little while. The sims that stay start behaving as if they live there- using baths, sleeping in beds etc which makes game play impossible. There is also a bug if one person in the household travels home it forces home all sims from the household home even if they have only just gone to work. I've done all the basics of uninstalling the game and installing again etc. any help?
Message 26 of 74 (1,138 Views)

Re: Sims 4 in game bug

Hero

@Bowen372 Merged. Pleae refer to the solution post for a solution to this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 74 (1,134 Views)

Guests won't leave

★★★ Newbie
Recently had a wedding in my sims 4 game play, now the guests won't leave and there is no option to "ask to leave" please help
Message 28 of 74 (1,136 Views)

Re: Guests won't leave

Hero

@kathrynbreach Merged your thread. Please refer to the solution post on what to do.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 74 (1,130 Views)

Sims 4 visitors won't leave

★ Novice

Hello,

I have a problem with the sims 4.

Sometimes when sims visit my home, they refuse to leave like forever.. It seems like they simply have deceided to move into my home haha

The option ask to leave has also disappeared and i don't know what to do to make them leave again..

Please help cause it is pretty annoying..

Kind regards,

Rob

Holland

Message 30 of 74 (1,135 Views)