Re: No Ask To Leave Interaction after 12/16/2014 Update

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero

Merged threads and added. Thanks for the solution.

@GamerGuySteve 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 74 (8,962 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

As an update, after further examination:

1. It doesn't matter when the lot was saved, all saved lots from the library or gallery seem to be affected, regardless if it was created and saved before or after the patch.
  2. The lot type does not get confused until you exit build mode.   For this reason, after placing a lot from the library or gallery, you need to exit build mode, then re-enter build mode and set the lot type.   Once you do this, the lot type will be successfully set.

Message 12 of 74 (8,946 Views)

Hero

Sounds swell.

Thanks for the update

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 74 (8,943 Views)

Re: Guests Don't Want To Leave

★★★ Newbie

did this ever get solved??? I am having the same issue. No mods and my friends show up and wont leave. Tried being mean also and nothing. ALso I no longer have an "ask to leave" option.

Message 14 of 74 (1,922 Views)

★ Novice
I know this isn't a question but thank you! If I had never stopped to read this post is still be confused. I did exactly what you said and checked the lot details sure enough the box was blue and there was no lot type. I did as you said and now the house guests come and go normally. Finally my sim can live her life without strangers giving her that stupid embarrassed moodlet all the time! 😀
Message 15 of 74 (8,889 Views)

Hero

@maineasprey @Eddesgrl911 Merged. 

Please try the suggested solution in this thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 74 (1,907 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

thank you, no more wierd guests Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 17 of 74 (1,900 Views)

Hero

If anyone could upload a picture somewhere that shows the faulty lot type which I could use for a blog post. That'd be great (credits will be given of course)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 74 (1,897 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict

I uploaded the following image for you to use.  It show the lot info panel with both the bugged lot type and the corrected lot type.   Use as you see fit. Standard smile

http://www.simsguysteve.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Sims4-BuggedLotTypes.png

Message 19 of 74 (1,895 Views)

Hero

Thank you kindly

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 74 (1,890 Views)