[FIXED] Needs Decreases at a Rapid Rate Since Nov 2019 Update

by BellaDonnaDog75

Original Post

Re: Toddler Needs Decay Too Fast

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@elizabeth030303I think this might be the same bug that lots of others are having. Please check https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Needs-Decreases-at-a-Rapid-Rate-Since-Nov-2019-Update/m-p... Some of the other users have found a potential temp fix they have listed on that thread.

Message 81 of 100 (2,118 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Needs Decreases at a Rapid Rate Since Nov 2019 Update

★★★ Guide

I had this issue, too, but even worse now - I have one particular toddler who can sleep forever and never get  out of the red. Please fix this so I can give my shift click a rest!

Message 82 of 100 (2,077 Views)

Re: Toddler Needs Decay Too Fast

Hero
@elizabeth030303 I merged your post with an existing thread on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 83 of 100 (2,052 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@vadish3825 It's working for me with toddlers, so I'm not sure why it wouldn't for you. You can open the package with Sims 4 Studio and see that it's for all age ranges, because it's based on the trait buffs for each lifestage.

Message 84 of 100 (2,033 Views)

★★ Guide

@vadish3825 wrote:

@manzana0807 @helenthehunter  So I don't need to click the link to DL it? I can just copy & paste it right into my mods folder? Usually I DL it, then use ShareDrive to extract the file, and put that into my mods folder.

Click the link to download it to your hard drive then copy/paste into mods folder.  LMS has not compressed this one so no need to extract it. I have changed a setting in file explorer so I can always see file extensions, that way I know what I am working with.

TS4 reads .package, .zip or .ts4script files so the only one you need to check is a .zip file.  If a .zip file has a .package file inside then you need to extract it, if it has .py files inside then the .zip goes into the mods folder.

Message 85 of 100 (1,968 Views)

★ Novice

I have the exact same issue!! I'm playing a single mom with a toddler, and trying to build the toddler skills to maximum has been a nightmare! Her attention keeps bottoming out, her hunger is crazy, and no matter how long I let her sleep, she's still exhausted by like noon!! I just want to have an excellent toddler/childhood and all that before I send her to uni Frown

Message 86 of 100 (1,958 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrictBellaDonnaDog75 I'm having the exact same issue. It's compelely unenjoyable to play with toddlers right now (although my adult sims are also decaying their needs way too quickly). I really hope they patch this VERY soon because almost all my families right now have toddlers....
Message 87 of 100 (1,931 Views)

★ Apprentice

The only problem with the mod, though, is that you can't do the 100 baby challenge with it. It breaks the challenge rules. That's a bummer because I was doing the challenge before the patch ruined everything.

Message 88 of 100 (1,816 Views)

Sims 4 Needs Decaying

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Any sim younger than a young adult, certain needs of theirs are decaying really fast! For toddlers, fun, social, and bladder seems to be decaying rapidly, and for teens, their hunger is decaying at a 2x rate and when they come back from school their fun is COMPLETELY drained every single time.

I uninstalled all mods and it’s still occurring so it must be a bug from the new update.

Message 89 of 100 (1,764 Views)

moods going down the sims 4

★ Novice

the moods are going down too fast in the sims 4. especially the hygiene and the attention. i have no idea why but its really annoying. 

Message 90 of 100 (1,720 Views)