Re: [OPEN] Needs Decreases at a Rapid Rate Since Nov 2019 Update

by spacebees90

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Needs Decaying

Champion (Retired)

This is a known problem I would avoid playing with Toddlers until it is fixed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 91 of 100 (1,552 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Needs Decaying

Hero
@anaxlise I merged your post with the existing bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 92 of 100 (1,550 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am having this problem and it is so frustrating. All of my sims' needs are decaying at a rapid rate. My mermaid sims is constantly getting dry scales and it's driving me mad. Before she turned into a teen but after the patch, her hygiene was decreasing super fast. She has to take 3-4 showers a day. I had her mermaid brother purchase the hygiene trait (not forever fresh but the cheaper one that makes the hygiene decrease slower) and it has done nothing! My sim will go to university class and her hunger will drop in to the red within 1 sim hour. This is making the game completely unplayable and I refuse to play until there is a patch. I have been waiting for University for a long time and it is so disappointing that now that it is out, I cannot play my game. Please fix this ASAP! I am so bored but every time I fire up the game, I rage quit. Also, when showering, watching TV, sleeping or anything, the need bar will fill up slowly and then once it's at about 75% full, it will decrease back down to 30% and start the process again, so not only are the needs decaying super fast, but I can't even replenish them in a normal amount of time. Angry 

Message 93 of 100 (1,499 Views)

@Tuster07  I've merged your post into the master bug thread for this issue.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 94 of 100 (1,488 Views)

★★★ Guide

@helenthehunter  Omg that worked, thank you so so so much!!! For those who don't mind mods, you should really get this mod from LMS. It has made the game playable for me again. And for those who don't like mods, I totally get it, but LMS is a very trusted source, and she is well known for creating high quality mods that won't give you a virus or cause your game to crash. It has brought the game back to before the patch for me, which is exactly what I wanted.

Message 95 of 100 (1,446 Views)

★ Apprentice

Kids, teens and adults seem normal in my game (though I'm probably jinxing it by saying this) but I've definitely noticed babies and toddlers' attention needs being *impossible* to keep up. In my 100 baby save, the babies are crying roughly hourly now and the reason is almost always social, and the toddlers are pretty much constantly in the red for attention, even *while* being actively interacted with.

While I've found a couple stopgap tuning mods for the time being, I really hope fixing this bug is a priority. It's not a stretch to call it game-breaking.

Message 96 of 100 (1,416 Views)

Hero

An issue introduced with the last patch caused a Toddler's needs to decay twice as fast. And as much fun as toddler motive juggling may be, it made it impossible to care for more than one toddler at a time, and could easily result in the toddler being removed from the household. We have addressed this issue, and returned toddlers to their normal needy selves.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.69

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 97 of 100 (4,733 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@crinrict But does it fix needs with all other Sims, not just toddlers?
Message 98 of 100 (1,301 Views)

Hero
@paradiseplanet27 yes, Nick said so on twitter

https://twitter.com/SimGuruNick/status/1199029983106043904

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 99 of 100 (1,289 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Needs Decreases at a Rapid Rate Since Nov 2019 Update

★ Novice

Hi,

Just found this thread and I'm having this problem now. Is there anything I can do? I understand there was an update to fix it but my game is fully up to date and it's happening to all of my sims and I have three households.

Thanks

Message 100 of 100 (891 Views)