Re: [OPEN] Toddlers Needs Decreases at a Rapid Rate Since Nov 2019 Update

by Clary1326

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Toddlers Needs Decreases at a Rapid Rate Since Nov 2019 Update

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@emilyfellows011It's the same for me. I am really struggling to play at the moment since I have a super large family. Until we find a solution I suggest you try to reduce the speed needs slow down at with Deaderpool's mod mc command center. It really helped me although the game is not back to "normal" yet. It doesn't work for toddlers but it's better than the alternative. 

Message 21 of 100 (3,178 Views)

Mermaids hydration need goes down much faster than usual

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island Living, Get Together, Parenthood, Vampires, Realm of Magic, Get Famous, Seasons, Dine Out, Spa Day, Jungle Adventure, Luxury Party, Movie Hangout
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a mermaid and play with it.
What happens when the bug occurs? Basically, the hydration need decreases much faster than usual after the latest patch. My teenage mermaid can't go to school without nearly dying even when I max out her needs thanks to the "testingcheats true" options. She comes back and her need bar is very low so I have to use another cheat to buy some time for her to go into the ocean.
What do you expect to see? You'd expect to be able to spend more than four hours out of the water without the mermaid dying.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I bought Get Together + Dine Out + Movie Hangout and the November patch happened. Since I didn't play with mermaids between the two I have no way of telling if the bug occurred after I bought the bundle or if it happened after the patch.

Hello everyone,

The template is pretty self explanatory. I created a mermaid teenager yesterday and her hydration needs goes down extra fast as in I have to use cheat codes to keep my sim somewhat hydrated while still sending her to school. She can't stay out of water for more than five/six hours at a time and I've never had this issue before yesterday. I have seen people talking about a similar problem with toddlers on another thread but no one talks about mermaids so I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this.

I hope you all have a nice day/evening,

Enjoy!

Message 22 of 100 (3,014 Views)

Re: [OPEN] (Toddlers) Needs Decreases at a Rapid Rate Since Nov 2019 Update

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ugh me too. Toddlers where a nightmare i had to keep resorting to fill neds because by the time it had eaten it was out of fun and energy. Couldnt get a single skill up. Now having problems with hygeine as kids. they go to bed after a shower and wake up with completely bottomed out hygeine! wtf!

Message 23 of 100 (3,123 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@champion_hustlerActually scrap that, the kids wake up in the middle if the night to have another shower. Triple arrows down on hygiene while sleeping???

Message 24 of 100 (3,121 Views)

★ Guide

I have this ultra speed needs drain for both the teen (mermaid) and the toddler of my household.

Message 25 of 100 (3,112 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Happening for me now too, mostly for attention but it's extremely difficult to work on any toddler skills. I've been playing in my legacy family, so it's not as critical, but I don't think I can continue with my 100 baby challenge at all till it's fixed. There's just no way to care for them properly so unfortunately I'm gonna have to put the game down for a while.

Message 26 of 100 (3,102 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT ] Toddlers Needs Decreases at a Rapid Rate Since Nov 2019 Updat

★ Apprentice

Toddlers' needs are clearly decreasing at a faster rate since the implementation of the latest patch. My toddlers in particular are having their 'attention' need decay so rapidly that I'm constantly having to use fillmotive cheats just to keep up, because it would be physically impossible for their parents to attend to it by themselves. 

Hunger is also decaying noticeably faster, but, at least in my game (which is as vanilla as you could possibly be, no mods ever ever) that attention bar just seems to plummet. The double arrows are always there. 

Message 27 of 100 (3,085 Views)

Re: Mermaids hydration need goes down much faster than usual

★★ Guide

All needs across all my family members are going down really fast since the last update

Message 28 of 100 (2,995 Views)

Sims 4 Needs Depleting ! (PC Windows 10)

★★ Novice

NEEDS DEPLETING RAPIDLY!

During my sims 4 gameplay recently,  I've noticed all sims in the household would randomly have ALL their needs diminsh in seconds!! Even when the game is paused! Am I hacked? Is this a bug? Please help!

Message 29 of 100 (2,969 Views)

★ Guide

I wanted to play for a few (Sim) days first before adding my two cents, I'm seeing the exact same thing in my game as everyone else. Everyone's needs are rapidly decreasing, the young adults and older are deep in energy red at around 7 pm though they have the best beds and get up with their energy maxed. Toddlers have to wake up when their energy bar is only half filled just to use the potty and by the time they're done with that they're back to bed. This bug makes it extremely hard to play bigger families especially.

Message 30 of 100 (3,019 Views)